5 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

6 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

8 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

Nine sweet tunes for your playlist

Despite the name, there’s no way this soundtrack will leave you with a sour taste. Songs from the upcoming Disney Channel Lemonade Mouth movie release today. And this nine-track album not only has some catchy jams, but juicy bonus treats, too.

i luv shes so gone

by waffles4eva! on 4/22/2011 7:54:21 PM

Ugh. And they call themselves a ROCKBAND?! I feel bad for the guys that have to play that girly music. I was excited for this movie... untill I heard that song.

by dancergrl13 on 4/20/2011 7:03:16 PM

GREAT MOVIE!!!

by Grace_Girl on 4/19/2011 5:16:36 PM

THEY. ARE. HORRIBLE.

by voucher on 4/14/2011 3:54:24 PM

its a weird name but seriously i kno some that are way weirder anyway cant wait 4 the movie

by ellybelle98 on 4/13/2011 8:09:30 PM

eh.

by soccerlover99 on 4/13/2011 8:09:18 PM

Need Advice? Look no further! No question too weird, too personal or too long. Ask on my profile and I'll answer on yours unless upon request!

by peacelovejesus on 4/13/2011 6:11:56 PM

hi! visit my profile. i give advice too!

by ALR on 4/12/2011 7:12:24 PM

I'm usually not too crazy about Disney movies like this but this actually looks like a really good movie(: and the song somebody is really nice<3 I'm excited to see itt.

by michipie205 on 4/12/2011 6:39:32 PM

hi! if you need advice on..
-school
-depression
-eating right
-exercise
-workout
-yoga
-sleep
then come to my profile and post a comment/question. there are no judgments and i'll be more than happy to give u gals advice! p.s join the fashion designers club!

by Juli23 on 4/12/2011 6:36:08 PM