11 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

15 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

15 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Nine sweet tunes for your playlist

Despite the name, there’s no way this soundtrack will leave you with a sour taste. Songs from the upcoming Disney Channel Lemonade Mouth movie release today. And this nine-track album not only has some catchy jams, but juicy bonus treats, too.

i luv shes so gone

by waffles4eva! on 4/22/2011 7:54:21 PM

Ugh. And they call themselves a ROCKBAND?! I feel bad for the guys that have to play that girly music. I was excited for this movie... untill I heard that song.

by dancergrl13 on 4/20/2011 7:03:16 PM

GREAT MOVIE!!!

by Grace_Girl on 4/19/2011 5:16:36 PM

THEY. ARE. HORRIBLE.

by voucher on 4/14/2011 3:54:24 PM

its a weird name but seriously i kno some that are way weirder anyway cant wait 4 the movie

by ellybelle98 on 4/13/2011 8:09:30 PM

eh.

by soccerlover99 on 4/13/2011 8:09:18 PM

Need Advice? Look no further! No question too weird, too personal or too long. Ask on my profile and I'll answer on yours unless upon request!

by peacelovejesus on 4/13/2011 6:11:56 PM

hi! visit my profile. i give advice too!

by ALR on 4/12/2011 7:12:24 PM

I'm usually not too crazy about Disney movies like this but this actually looks like a really good movie(: and the song somebody is really nice<3 I'm excited to see itt.

by michipie205 on 4/12/2011 6:39:32 PM

hi! if you need advice on..
-school
-depression
-eating right
-exercise
-workout
-yoga
-sleep
then come to my profile and post a comment/question. there are no judgments and i'll be more than happy to give u gals advice! p.s join the fashion designers club!

by Juli23 on 4/12/2011 6:36:08 PM

Lalainya~~I am pretty sure they are called lemonade mouth becuase of this vending machine they have at their school in the movie...or something like that! Even though it is weird...a lot of band names are weird! :p

by topchef88 on 4/12/2011 5:36:40 PM

Hey I love giving advice to girls!
All the people who I give advice to, go and tell their friends!
I promise that you will feel good when you get the advice that I gave you!!!
I am now an ADVICE QUEEN!!

by fungirl123 on 4/12/2011 4:11:40 PM

I think it will have AWESOME songs,but I lemonade mouth is a kinda weird name.

by Lalainya on 4/12/2011 3:00:31 PM