3 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

4 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

5 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

22 things you can do to save the world

In honor of Mama Nature, we’ve got nearly two dozen things you can do anytime, anywhere to go green.

Some of these ideas are not worth it. I like to wash my jeans after wearing them, thank you.

by AlwaysDreamer on 4/21/2012 5:18:56 PM

guitarstar17~ i know sorry it was typo

by zumba on 4/23/2011 11:51:58 AM

I was so happy to see that already do like half of these things! I love Earth Day! (though it may be because my birthday's the day after... lol) Smile

by wisher45 on 4/22/2011 11:40:26 PM

I need help! Recently i have been getting ALOT of colds! Not just 1 realy bad one but a few some what major ones..... Almost every week! I dont know whats wrong? Should i see a doctor? *sniffle..... Sneaze*

As soon as possible.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by katielovedog on 4/22/2011 11:06:24 PM

isn't it kinda stupid for one whole day to be dedicated to helping the Earth? it should be EVERYDAY!!!!! btw, i did help Earth today though.

by voucher on 4/22/2011 7:07:41 PM

I recycle, turn off the water when brushing my teeth(it is kind of natural), use reusable bags, have a lunch box, ride my bike to the grocery store when going shopping, and go to used bookstores, and I don't know anymore really! BUT I TRY TO HELP THE EARTH! HAPPY EARTH DAY! ♥ the earth!

by topchef88 on 4/22/2011 6:05:54 PM

Hey girls! In this day and age, too many girls have low self esteem. If you are struggling with this, know other girls who are, have been though this, or just want to help girls who are struggling check this out:  Thanks girls,
--Andrea--

Hey! Please don't post external links, thank you.

-Your friendly neighborhood moderator
Helen S.

by pageantprincess411 on 4/22/2011 5:29:18 PM

*MODMODMODMODMOD*(: ok so at my school there is this realllly popular guy and he is hot as crap! and he keeps poking my butt and telling me im hot and sexy and that he would date me when i wear his hat! he even asked me if i would go out with him if he got a buzz cut! on a field trip i was wearing shorts he started to brush me knee with his finger and it was awesome he even wanted to hold my hands once, yesterday he wanted me to hug him and i did... sorta well i half hugged him BUT then it started to feel like a couple hug cause he is WAY taller then me and my head was on his chest so i backed out and told him i would hug him on the monday we get back from spring break! he even had his friend ask me if i had ever made-out with anyone! BUT im afraid of him asking too much of me HELP!!!!

Hey girl,

If he does anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, or like things are going to fast, don't be afraid to tell him what he is doing makes you feel uncomfortable. If he is a good guy, he will respect you.

danielle D.

danielle D.

by clutterqueen45 on 4/22/2011 1:48:47 PM

Ever since I got a reusable water that is 100% recyclable, I have been using that at lunch instead of getting a milk carton everyday.

by Art Crazy52 on 4/22/2011 12:24:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Soonish I'm having my birthday party and I've been looking for ways to make it super fun and eco friendly. The theme is like around the world so I have one room Mexico, one Australia, one Africa, one Japan, and one France. I'm also looking for food and activities for each place (btw one of those will be outside). I have almost no ideas for this! HELP!!!

Hey girl!

I would look up online some interesting traditions and games that are played or celebrated in each country that you could do. For example, the world cup was held in Africa last summer, so you could play soccer. For Japan, you could make origami and for Mexico, you could make tacos! I hope these suggestions help! I am sure your party will be a blast!

danielle D.