AN HOUR AGO Follow these steps and you’ll be Sleeping Beauty in no time: http://t.co/MKM4atXEpw

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 deck out their digits with Acquarella nail polish from @CureDiva: http://t.co/RNfvyk3shk

2 HOURS AGO When wanting a style change, do you know what actually needs to be changed?: #DailyQuiz http://t.co/DvoJ26FLFF

COMMENTS

Demi comes clean

Almost six months after Demi Lovato checked into rehab, she’s ready to tell her story.

Awww feel betta demi

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/28/2011 3:54:34 PM

hey i love demi she is awesome

by sam02 on 10/7/2011 2:51:20 AM

People saying "ewww I hate her" and "she sucks" are the reasons she felt ugly, fat, and like she had to hurt herself. I don't think they realize the affect words have on people.

by smileitsjulia on 9/28/2011 4:54:50 PM

I love you Demi!!!!!!! I was really bumbed when i heard what you were going through! But you are an even bigger role model for me now! I hope you keep singing and acting now that you are better... you're the best! Smile

by 12abs on 7/9/2011 9:01:59 PM

I saw that interview and it showed more about her than I knew.Smile

I LOVE HER EVEN MORE!! SHE IS MY ROLE MODEL!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile Love you DemDem!!!!!SmileSmile

by fungirl123 on 6/22/2011 1:38:53 PM

i need help i have no clue what to get my dad for fathers day and its sunday HELP PLEASE!!!

Google "Father's Day Gifts" Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by LovingLifeandPink! on 6/18/2011 12:14:48 AM

The fact that she actually went to rehab, and wants to talk about her issues, that makes her strong, and amazing. We love you Demi, good luck!

by Yuliya V on 6/13/2011 7:46:01 PM

Good for her no matter what people say she is a good role model!! Smile

by jennifer0709 on 5/29/2011 1:01:58 PM

Demi is probably trying her best and wants to be a good role model for girls. She is doing it and i hope that she keeps trying her best to be a great role model, which she is!!!!!

by mcglock on 5/24/2011 6:03:22 PM

Ok. for one,her submitting herself to rehab makes her a even better role model than she was. she shows kids to deal with their problems and not runaway from them . for two, quit hatin' on her just because she's not good at handling pressure. lets see you live a big hassled life and not feel down. you rock demi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by bbbgurl on 5/23/2011 4:13:09 PM