5 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

8 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

9 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Demi comes clean

Almost six months after Demi Lovato checked into rehab, she’s ready to tell her story.

OMG

by katobsession on 5/21/2011 12:12:34 PM

I'm sad that she quit Sonny with a Chance but I really hope she gets better. And just because she went to rehab doesn't automatically make her a bad role model. Look at Lindsay and Miley. Lindsay- alcoholic, Miley-she's a little racy but she doesn't want to be a kids artist forever. Sure Selena & Bridgit are more wholesome but you shouldn't say she's a bad role model for choosing by herself to go to rehab.

by libby22 on 4/27/2011 3:48:34 PM

Great for Demi but what is up with Lindsey, my mom and I saw her picture on the tabloid magazine and she looked terrible. That is someone who needs help and needs it fast,

by luckykel on 4/25/2011 10:19:05 PM

Im gonna make sure I watch it & i'm gonna TIVo.

by Jazzyrock2213 on 4/22/2011 8:02:07 PM

I love Demi, she was smart enough to put herself into rehab by herself because she knew she needed it, thats a true role model! And she even wants to talk about her problems....that is a true person that doesn't care what people think!

If we only had more people like that to look up to....

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 4/22/2011 4:49:04 PM

demi freaking rocks!!! i hope she's okay. Go back up there girl, and forget about joe!

by purplefox110 on 4/22/2011 3:51:52 PM

awww poor demi. i read her interview in my people magazine that arrived in the mail today and she has bipolar disorder thats so sad. and shes taking meds and counciling for it so ya its not her fault and she is getting back on track so shut up h8rs ik its ur opinion but still

by oceanlover69 on 4/21/2011 10:58:39 PM

wow i think selena gomez and bridgette mendler are the only sane disney stars first lindsay then britney now miley wants to follw in their steps and demi gosh sseriously people if she can't handle fame then she shouldn't be in hollywood and people plz don't go hating on me okay this is just my opinion.

by mystic pixie on 4/21/2011 8:36:38 PM

i hope she is ok. she can take her time to get better becuase if you are a true fan you would care for her health.

by greekprincess98 on 4/19/2011 9:22:35 PM

I've heard so many people saying she's a terrible role model because of this. But I find it hard to see how realizing you have problems and need help, and having the courage to get that help, makes someone a bad role model.

by fireflydestruct on 4/18/2011 12:57:07 AM