AN HOUR AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

4 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

5 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Demi comes clean

Almost six months after Demi Lovato checked into rehab, she’s ready to tell her story.

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS TO 10 OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

by memechloe on 4/17/2011 6:41:18 PM

Dear Mod,
I got my last issue from my last years subscription in November. In late February my mom renewed, and I got the February March issue, but I still haven't gotten the April May issue and my account status says my mom never renewed. What do I do?

Hey! check this out: https://secure.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx

Helen S.

by Lexilooloolex on 4/16/2011 11:31:26 AM

aww i love demi! she used to be my favorite star, and i'm sure she'll make a big comeback Smile
and @sweetsunkissed: do you know what real talent is? it's coming back after being through what she's been through. <3

by xfobrocksx on 4/16/2011 9:21:21 AM

mod mod mod
what r some good ideas to do this wknd? im going to the movies tomorrow, and will probably go to my grandmas house for like a few hours, but what are some other things to do? all of my friends that i feel like inviting over are busy, and its supposed to be rainy (so obviously no outdoor things!) thanks so much! you guys rock!!
PS i sorta spent all of my money hehe so i gues shopping is out of the question...

Hey girlie! How about spending a day inside watching movies, reading, or just spend the day pampering yourself with a mani/pedi, homemade face mask and hair treatments Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by oceanlover69 on 4/16/2011 12:33:27 AM

Many people who have once been in rehab do go back, but there are the ones who don't. I hope Demi gets better and is one of those few(:

Have a question? Want an answer? Need some advice?
I'm an ADVICE QUEEN! Check out my Advice Queen page!
Simply go to my profile, and click on the icon with the 'Help!' sign under my clubs (it says daniawesomesauce under it!) and then ask me ANY question!
<3 DaniAwesomeSauce

by DaniAwesomeSauce on 4/15/2011 9:26:31 PM

I've never been a big fan of Demi's, but it was very mature for her to admit to herself she had a problem and do something about it. She got through it and is coming clean to people about it and that is very brave! I'm proud of her, and you shouldn't be hating her, she's a person too. Imagine if your best friend had those problems. Would you mock her, or help her and cheer her on for making the right decision by fighting it?

by Sasza on 4/15/2011 6:09:22 PM

It takes a lot to say you have problems and do something about them like she did

by hopelt_dancergirl on 4/15/2011 3:57:14 PM

Why the heck would I hear her talk about being in rehab? I don't care, don't want to hear her say, "I made a few choices I shouldn't have." I want to hear ONE, just ONE celeb post-rehab say something more like, "If you follow in my footsteps, you'll go down the wrong path, just like I was when I did [insert name of stupid thing to do]. So, for all you kids out there, just make good decisions, and you won't end up high or malnourished or no longer a virgin or harmed in any way." But NOOOOOO, every celebrity just HAS to fake cry and touch our hearts instead of REALLY coming clean. Elizabeth P.

by Freakout911 on 4/15/2011 3:30:36 PM

I love Demi so much! Her and Vanessa Hudgens are amazing!! I hope Demi is all better now I can't wait for the interview. Speaking of Vanessa Hudgens, did anyone see Beastly? I loved that movie and it's coming out on DVD and Blu-Ray soon. danielle D.

by Trish Davids on 4/15/2011 10:45:52 AM

i love demi and am so glad she pulled through! i can't wait to hear her story. stay strong demi!

by musicluva246 on 4/14/2011 10:44:16 PM