3 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

4 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

5 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

Demi comes clean

Almost six months after Demi Lovato checked into rehab, she’s ready to tell her story.

GO DEMI!She has gotten herself help and is still a role model of mine!

by MadMaddie911 on 4/14/2011 6:21:53 PM

no offence but demi might influence selena on her negative choices this probably wont end wellFrown

by xxmadi5 on 4/14/2011 6:17:24 PM

I was shocked when i heard that demi entered herself into rehab.no one would know by looking at her that she has cutted and has eating disoders.She always seemed like a down to earth girl and wouldnt be one of those stars that fall into that.Im glad she came out and got help but it was a big shock.she's an awesome singer and an amazing actress, I wish her best wishes

The ButterFly

PS Join my clob The Trend

XOXOX

by butterflygirl14 on 4/14/2011 5:43:20 PM

I'm glad she decided to open up and tell her story. I think it's inspiring. That even when she's dealing with depression, she can overcome anything.

by peetalover14 on 4/14/2011 5:42:24 PM

@gussie77, I know you may not like her but you still shouldn't wish bad on her, I really think Miley is bad but I still would NEVER EVER wish bad on her!!

by fungirl123 on 4/14/2011 5:40:36 PM

Hey, if you need advice anytime I am here!!
I am on GL.com every day!
I check my clubs and advice queen page everyday!!!!!
I don't have a public profile so you will jst have to look me up on advice queens!!!

by fungirl123 on 4/14/2011 5:38:40 PM

hi! if you need advice on...
-school
-hair
-nails
-style
-beauty
-skincare
-trends
then come to my profile and post a comment/question. there are no judgments and i'll be more than happy to give u gals advice! p.s join the fashion designers club!

by Juli23 on 4/14/2011 5:37:03 PM

im acctully very sad for her that she has all sorts of problems..... if u need advice, Demi, mine is to just feel good about urself and u dont have to be someone ur not for ur tv writers etc. good luck chica!

by vancasarahc00 on 4/14/2011 5:34:17 PM

I'm glad she reached out for help cause I never suspected that she cut herself and stuff I'm glad she didn't commit suicide.

by Lalainya on 4/14/2011 5:16:57 PM

Ewww i absolutely hate demi lavato she just makes me gag! BLAHHHHHHHH

by gussie77 on 4/14/2011 5:08:55 PM