9 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

10 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

11 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

Demi comes clean

Almost six months after Demi Lovato checked into rehab, she’s ready to tell her story.

I suffer from depression sometimes, because of my social anxiety disorder Frown

by Alle93 on 4/14/2011 5:00:35 PM

I am def gonna watch this!

by Cgirlygirl on 4/14/2011 4:47:24 PM

i was in a rehab center like demi's at the same time!!! she gave me so much strength because i cut too and have anxiety disorders and depression <3

by CursaLeStrange on 4/14/2011 4:43:01 PM

she sucks

by sweetsunkissed on 4/14/2011 4:38:11 PM

ew i hate demi lavato... Tong bleh

by mrslautner2016 on 4/14/2011 4:01:37 PM

Wow, I would have never thought Demi cut or had those kinds of problems. I hope she's better though, she seems like a really sweet girl.

by Pink0x on 4/14/2011 3:34:27 PM

oh i SOOOOOO wanna c this! I'm a big fan of Demi and i hope she's better now ..
plus,'cutting' is an issue 2 of my dear friends are going through,,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE all the girls out there >> drop by my pro & tell me your experiences w/ self injury ..or how did u deal w/ loved ones who 'cut' !?
THANK U ALL Smile danielle D.

by haneen.pop.princess on 4/14/2011 3:18:55 PM