AN HOUR AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

3 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

3 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

COMMENTS

Demi comes clean

Almost six months after Demi Lovato checked into rehab, she’s ready to tell her story.

I suffer from depression sometimes, because of my social anxiety disorder Frown

by Alle93 on 4/14/2011 5:00:35 PM

I am def gonna watch this!

by Cgirlygirl on 4/14/2011 4:47:24 PM

i was in a rehab center like demi's at the same time!!! she gave me so much strength because i cut too and have anxiety disorders and depression <3

by CursaLeStrange on 4/14/2011 4:43:01 PM

she sucks

by sweetsunkissed on 4/14/2011 4:38:11 PM

ew i hate demi lavato... Tong bleh

by mrslautner2016 on 4/14/2011 4:01:37 PM

Wow, I would have never thought Demi cut or had those kinds of problems. I hope she's better though, she seems like a really sweet girl.

by Pink0x on 4/14/2011 3:34:27 PM

oh i SOOOOOO wanna c this! I'm a big fan of Demi and i hope she's better now ..
plus,'cutting' is an issue 2 of my dear friends are going through,,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE all the girls out there >> drop by my pro & tell me your experiences w/ self injury ..or how did u deal w/ loved ones who 'cut' !?
THANK U ALL Smile danielle D.

by haneen.pop.princess on 4/14/2011 3:18:55 PM