6 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

9 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

10 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Demi comes clean

Almost six months after Demi Lovato checked into rehab, she’s ready to tell her story.

Awww feel betta demi

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/28/2011 3:54:34 PM

hey i love demi she is awesome

by sam02 on 10/7/2011 2:51:20 AM

People saying "ewww I hate her" and "she sucks" are the reasons she felt ugly, fat, and like she had to hurt herself. I don't think they realize the affect words have on people.

by smileitsjulia on 9/28/2011 4:54:50 PM

I love you Demi!!!!!!! I was really bumbed when i heard what you were going through! But you are an even bigger role model for me now! I hope you keep singing and acting now that you are better... you're the best! Smile

by 12abs on 7/9/2011 9:01:59 PM

I saw that interview and it showed more about her than I knew.Smile

I LOVE HER EVEN MORE!! SHE IS MY ROLE MODEL!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile Love you DemDem!!!!!SmileSmile

by fungirl123 on 6/22/2011 1:38:53 PM

i need help i have no clue what to get my dad for fathers day and its sunday HELP PLEASE!!!

Google "Father's Day Gifts" Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by LovingLifeandPink! on 6/18/2011 12:14:48 AM

The fact that she actually went to rehab, and wants to talk about her issues, that makes her strong, and amazing. We love you Demi, good luck!

by Yuliya V on 6/13/2011 7:46:01 PM

Good for her no matter what people say she is a good role model!! Smile

by jennifer0709 on 5/29/2011 1:01:58 PM

Demi is probably trying her best and wants to be a good role model for girls. She is doing it and i hope that she keeps trying her best to be a great role model, which she is!!!!!

by mcglock on 5/24/2011 6:03:22 PM

Ok. for one,her submitting herself to rehab makes her a even better role model than she was. she shows kids to deal with their problems and not runaway from them . for two, quit hatin' on her just because she's not good at handling pressure. lets see you live a big hassled life and not feel down. you rock demi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by bbbgurl on 5/23/2011 4:13:09 PM

OMG

by katobsession on 5/21/2011 12:12:34 PM

I'm sad that she quit Sonny with a Chance but I really hope she gets better. And just because she went to rehab doesn't automatically make her a bad role model. Look at Lindsay and Miley. Lindsay- alcoholic, Miley-she's a little racy but she doesn't want to be a kids artist forever. Sure Selena & Bridgit are more wholesome but you shouldn't say she's a bad role model for choosing by herself to go to rehab.

by libby22 on 4/27/2011 3:48:34 PM

Great for Demi but what is up with Lindsey, my mom and I saw her picture on the tabloid magazine and she looked terrible. That is someone who needs help and needs it fast,

by luckykel on 4/25/2011 10:19:05 PM

Im gonna make sure I watch it & i'm gonna TIVo.

by Jazzyrock2213 on 4/22/2011 8:02:07 PM

I love Demi, she was smart enough to put herself into rehab by herself because she knew she needed it, thats a true role model! And she even wants to talk about her problems....that is a true person that doesn't care what people think!

If we only had more people like that to look up to....

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 4/22/2011 4:49:04 PM

demi freaking rocks!!! i hope she's okay. Go back up there girl, and forget about joe!

by purplefox110 on 4/22/2011 3:51:52 PM

awww poor demi. i read her interview in my people magazine that arrived in the mail today and she has bipolar disorder thats so sad. and shes taking meds and counciling for it so ya its not her fault and she is getting back on track so shut up h8rs ik its ur opinion but still

by oceanlover69 on 4/21/2011 10:58:39 PM

wow i think selena gomez and bridgette mendler are the only sane disney stars first lindsay then britney now miley wants to follw in their steps and demi gosh sseriously people if she can't handle fame then she shouldn't be in hollywood and people plz don't go hating on me okay this is just my opinion.

by mystic pixie on 4/21/2011 8:36:38 PM

i hope she is ok. she can take her time to get better becuase if you are a true fan you would care for her health.

by greekprincess98 on 4/19/2011 9:22:35 PM

I've heard so many people saying she's a terrible role model because of this. But I find it hard to see how realizing you have problems and need help, and having the courage to get that help, makes someone a bad role model.

by fireflydestruct on 4/18/2011 12:57:07 AM

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS TO 10 OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

by memechloe on 4/17/2011 6:41:18 PM

Dear Mod,
I got my last issue from my last years subscription in November. In late February my mom renewed, and I got the February March issue, but I still haven't gotten the April May issue and my account status says my mom never renewed. What do I do?

Hey! check this out: https://secure.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx

Helen S.

by Lexilooloolex on 4/16/2011 11:31:26 AM

aww i love demi! she used to be my favorite star, and i'm sure she'll make a big comeback Smile
and @sweetsunkissed: do you know what real talent is? it's coming back after being through what she's been through. <3

by xfobrocksx on 4/16/2011 9:21:21 AM

mod mod mod
what r some good ideas to do this wknd? im going to the movies tomorrow, and will probably go to my grandmas house for like a few hours, but what are some other things to do? all of my friends that i feel like inviting over are busy, and its supposed to be rainy (so obviously no outdoor things!) thanks so much! you guys rock!!
PS i sorta spent all of my money hehe so i gues shopping is out of the question...

Hey girlie! How about spending a day inside watching movies, reading, or just spend the day pampering yourself with a mani/pedi, homemade face mask and hair treatments Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by oceanlover69 on 4/16/2011 12:33:27 AM

Many people who have once been in rehab do go back, but there are the ones who don't. I hope Demi gets better and is one of those few(:

Have a question? Want an answer? Need some advice?
I'm an ADVICE QUEEN! Check out my Advice Queen page!
Simply go to my profile, and click on the icon with the 'Help!' sign under my clubs (it says daniawesomesauce under it!) and then ask me ANY question!
<3 DaniAwesomeSauce

by DaniAwesomeSauce on 4/15/2011 9:26:31 PM

I've never been a big fan of Demi's, but it was very mature for her to admit to herself she had a problem and do something about it. She got through it and is coming clean to people about it and that is very brave! I'm proud of her, and you shouldn't be hating her, she's a person too. Imagine if your best friend had those problems. Would you mock her, or help her and cheer her on for making the right decision by fighting it?

by Sasza on 4/15/2011 6:09:22 PM

It takes a lot to say you have problems and do something about them like she did

by hopelt_dancergirl on 4/15/2011 3:57:14 PM

Why the heck would I hear her talk about being in rehab? I don't care, don't want to hear her say, "I made a few choices I shouldn't have." I want to hear ONE, just ONE celeb post-rehab say something more like, "If you follow in my footsteps, you'll go down the wrong path, just like I was when I did [insert name of stupid thing to do]. So, for all you kids out there, just make good decisions, and you won't end up high or malnourished or no longer a virgin or harmed in any way." But NOOOOOO, every celebrity just HAS to fake cry and touch our hearts instead of REALLY coming clean. Elizabeth P.

by Freakout911 on 4/15/2011 3:30:36 PM

I love Demi so much! Her and Vanessa Hudgens are amazing!! I hope Demi is all better now I can't wait for the interview. Speaking of Vanessa Hudgens, did anyone see Beastly? I loved that movie and it's coming out on DVD and Blu-Ray soon. danielle D.

by Trish Davids on 4/15/2011 10:45:52 AM

i love demi and am so glad she pulled through! i can't wait to hear her story. stay strong demi!

by musicluva246 on 4/14/2011 10:44:16 PM

Demi Lovato checked herself into rehab because of an eating disorder, depression, and self-harm (cutting). It's egregiously callous to mock her decision in the awful way that you are, saying that she is following in the footsteps of other Disney stars like Lindsey Lohan, an alcoholic who makes bad decisions. You are misinformed and confused if you think that that is what this is. Depression is a serious illness, and it could have caused her to take her own life if it had continued, she was already cutting. Please stop being so horribly apathetic, she is speaking out for people who have eating disorders and other serious problems, and I greatly admire her for that.

by beccaburdy7 on 4/14/2011 9:58:33 PM

Demi is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G my FAVORITE disney star!

by graciecab on 4/14/2011 9:49:16 PM

She'll be back in rehab!

by ecoprincess on 4/14/2011 8:39:23 PM

I wish i can watch but i cann and ya i do notice the pattern Samocin97 and btw GO DEMI!!!!!!! I ♥ U WELL AS A SINGER/ACTOR AND BECAUSE U R A GREAT PERSON

by ♥lizz♥ on 4/14/2011 8:27:52 PM

I really hope she is better

by artistchic99 on 4/14/2011 8:24:41 PM

She'll go back to rehab - almost all Disney stars who go bad once go bad again. Plus she gets way too much attention to even try and escape stardom. I have no sympathy for her.

by ahackbardt on 4/14/2011 8:21:43 PM

Has anyone seen a pattern yet? Linsey Lohan, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lavato.......... all on Disney Channel...

by Samocin97 on 4/14/2011 8:06:57 PM

well thats surprising.... hmmm i want to see it but ill prob forget oh well...

by jewels96 on 4/14/2011 7:04:11 PM

hi! do you need advice? visit my profile. i give advice on anything! =)

by ALR on 4/14/2011 7:03:06 PM

finally, demi's gonna tell her story. i was getting curious.

by I<3gurrls! on 4/14/2011 6:26:17 PM

GO DEMI!She has gotten herself help and is still a role model of mine!

by MadMaddie911 on 4/14/2011 6:21:53 PM

no offence but demi might influence selena on her negative choices this probably wont end wellFrown

by xxmadi5 on 4/14/2011 6:17:24 PM

I was shocked when i heard that demi entered herself into rehab.no one would know by looking at her that she has cutted and has eating disoders.She always seemed like a down to earth girl and wouldnt be one of those stars that fall into that.Im glad she came out and got help but it was a big shock.she's an awesome singer and an amazing actress, I wish her best wishes

The ButterFly

PS Join my clob The Trend

XOXOX

by butterflygirl14 on 4/14/2011 5:43:20 PM

I'm glad she decided to open up and tell her story. I think it's inspiring. That even when she's dealing with depression, she can overcome anything.

by peetalover14 on 4/14/2011 5:42:24 PM

@gussie77, I know you may not like her but you still shouldn't wish bad on her, I really think Miley is bad but I still would NEVER EVER wish bad on her!!

by fungirl123 on 4/14/2011 5:40:36 PM

Hey, if you need advice anytime I am here!!
I am on GL.com every day!
I check my clubs and advice queen page everyday!!!!!
I don't have a public profile so you will jst have to look me up on advice queens!!!

by fungirl123 on 4/14/2011 5:38:40 PM

hi! if you need advice on...
-school
-hair
-nails
-style
-beauty
-skincare
-trends
then come to my profile and post a comment/question. there are no judgments and i'll be more than happy to give u gals advice! p.s join the fashion designers club!

by Juli23 on 4/14/2011 5:37:03 PM

im acctully very sad for her that she has all sorts of problems..... if u need advice, Demi, mine is to just feel good about urself and u dont have to be someone ur not for ur tv writers etc. good luck chica!

by vancasarahc00 on 4/14/2011 5:34:17 PM

I'm glad she reached out for help cause I never suspected that she cut herself and stuff I'm glad she didn't commit suicide.

by Lalainya on 4/14/2011 5:16:57 PM

Ewww i absolutely hate demi lavato she just makes me gag! BLAHHHHHHHH

by gussie77 on 4/14/2011 5:08:55 PM

I suffer from depression sometimes, because of my social anxiety disorder Frown

by Alle93 on 4/14/2011 5:00:35 PM

I am def gonna watch this!

by Cgirlygirl on 4/14/2011 4:47:24 PM

i was in a rehab center like demi's at the same time!!! she gave me so much strength because i cut too and have anxiety disorders and depression <3

by CursaLeStrange on 4/14/2011 4:43:01 PM

she sucks

by sweetsunkissed on 4/14/2011 4:38:11 PM

ew i hate demi lavato... Tong bleh

by mrslautner2016 on 4/14/2011 4:01:37 PM

Wow, I would have never thought Demi cut or had those kinds of problems. I hope she's better though, she seems like a really sweet girl.

by Pink0x on 4/14/2011 3:34:27 PM

oh i SOOOOOO wanna c this! I'm a big fan of Demi and i hope she's better now ..
plus,'cutting' is an issue 2 of my dear friends are going through,,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE all the girls out there >> drop by my pro & tell me your experiences w/ self injury ..or how did u deal w/ loved ones who 'cut' !?
THANK U ALL Smile danielle D.

by haneen.pop.princess on 4/14/2011 3:18:55 PM