9 HOURS AGO What do your #dreams REALLY mean? http://t.co/XMS6NrVzoh

10 HOURS AGO #TrueLife: My cat just started eating my sandwich. 🙀 🙀 🙀

11 HOURS AGO It's SATURDAY! What are you girlies up to tonight? 🎉🎉🎉

COMMENTS

Sweet song suggestions from the stars

Lemonade Mouth is premiering TONIGHT at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Disney Channel. Will you be tuning in?

-♥♫-ForeignMusicLovers-♥♫-
Unite with other lovers of foreign music! Check out weekly updates of my favorite music and other girls just like us!
ForeignMusicLovers UNITE. -♥- ClubID-1636

by DiaRoze on 4/23/2011 1:40:31 PM

i watched that movie and it was totally awesome i love lemonade mouth

by Princess Keziyah on 4/20/2011 11:09:30 AM

I love Lemonade Mouth!
If they have like a tour like Camp Rock did I'm so gonna go and watch them! Smile

by xMaekaikrocksx on 4/18/2011 12:21:06 AM

the movie was actually really good!

by Cgirlygirl on 4/16/2011 9:17:51 PM

MOD
so one of my friends has mixed personalities. one day she can be a super fun/funny friend, the next she isnt. like maybe shes not getting enof sleep cuz shes sorta grumpy. i dont wanna stop bein friends with her cuz 1. she is a great friend otherwise. and 2. all of my friends sit at one big table 4 lunch, so its sorta hard to NOT be friendly with her (im always pretty nice cuz i dont like awkward situations...) so ya what should i do? when i try talking to her, she says "omg no i dont." then changes the subject!!! help!

hey girlie,

I'm glad you still want to be friends with her, and I think an important thing in keeping any friendship strong is communication.  Let your friend know how much you love the fun/funny side of her...and on those days when she's grumpy, ask her what may be bothering her or causing her to act that way.  You never know--she may be struggling a lot with family stuff or other personal issues.  So talk to her and be there for her!

Ruth S.

by oceanlover69 on 4/16/2011 9:01:53 PM

did u guys know that chris brochu from lemonade mouth also plays timmy in soul surfer? (the brother thats younger)

by oceanlover69 on 4/16/2011 5:18:01 PM

saw the movie, it was awsome!!it was so good, some scenes almost made me cry!!!

by biby101 on 4/16/2011 10:38:01 AM

I loved lemonade mouth I hope they make a second one. i loved the little bit of romance between Brigit and Adam in the movie, they would be such a cute couple! Anyone agree?

by tapgirl01 on 4/16/2011 9:20:57 AM

I watched! Amazing movie. I was crying tho

by Clover54088 on 4/16/2011 1:36:25 AM

I personally love Oh Darlin' by Plug in Stereo. Saw them preform live, so so amazing! ..And cute(;

Need advice? Gotta question? I'm an ADVICE QUEEN! Go to my profile, and click on the 'help!' icon under my clubs, to get to my page and ask a question(:
<3Dani