6 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

9 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

9 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

What's a Pap smear?

I know I don’t need one yet, but I heard my mom mention it…

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Yesterday my mom bought me this new lotion for shaving down there, and I used it this morning, and now there are about 10-15 little red pinkish bumps down there. Could I be allergic to something in th lotion. What should I do about it?

Hey girly, it could just be razor rash, but if you've never had the bumps until you tried the lotion, it's probably related. Skip the lotion next time and see that fixes the prob.

Lauren I.

by Sarah_12 on 11/2/2012 1:18:10 AM

What is that other thing called that they actually put up there? I'm going to a gynecologist soon (bcuz my period is super heavy) and i wanna know what they're going to do. And does it hurt? How do they put it up there?

Hey girl! from what I hear it is not supposed to hurt too much. You may feel it a bit but nothing bad. It is best to talk to your mom about this because she has been before and will have better answers.
Ana D.

by swifty#1 on 3/16/2012 2:06:22 PM

mod ok so i don't need 2 get 1 yet. But i was wondering i got these new shots that have just been approved(gardicil or something like that) they help prevent cervical cancer. Does this mean i still have 2 get 1?

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by c3aser96 on 6/21/2011 3:59:51 PM

im tired of using pads and my mom is not the easiest person to talk to and i dont want my brother to over hear me talking to her but when hes out of the hous i always forget and if i do remember i get nervous what should i do??

by crazydancerchic on 5/30/2011 9:24:12 PM

Mod mod!
O have this really thin clumpy white discharge on the lips of down there and it smells horrible. My brother commented on it and I was so embarassed. It has been there for 4 months now. I am too embarassed to tell my parents or anyone. Its sticky too, and doesn't show up in my underwear on on tp. Should I be worried? Plus, I could never go to the doctor because he's a man, and I'm too young. (Only 12 years old) Thanx!!!!

Hey girl!

If you discharge has smelled for a while, you probably have a yeast infection which will need medication to get rid of. Don't worry though, every girl gets a yeast infection at least once in her life.  Don't worry about talking to your mom about this problem. It is nothing to be ashamed of. If you feel uncomfortable about going to a male doctor, ask your mom if you can switch docs.

danielle D.

danielle D.

by gymnastqueen00 on 5/26/2011 2:35:06 PM

MODD help!
ok so i got my period in like the fall, and it was pretty normal ever since. until a few months ago, i got it really bad. it was really heavy and i was throwing up. my mom used to be like that too so i guess its normal. but ever since then, i havent gotten it. im worried because its been more then 3 months. What happened???

Hey girl! Don't freak, you're bound to be irregular for a while when you first get your period. Some women never have a regular period. Luckily today there are medications and such to help regulate you and get rid of all the bad side effects. I would talk to your doctor about it all the next time you go! Hope this helps Smile

Caitlin F.

by laxdanca99 on 5/2/2011 2:44:04 PM

Hey Girls! Need advice? I would love to give you some! I can talk to you about anything from guys, to friends, to family, school, sports, and even yourself! I would love to help you. Just visit my profile and ask me anything!

by gracieb123 on 4/26/2011 5:10:27 PM

~MOD~ Please answer. I really want to start modeling but my mom isn't too thrilled about it. Frown It's something that I really want to start but my mom is afraid that I'll get hurt. She doesn't want me to have somebody telling me that I'm too fat or skinny or that I'm not perfect because of what I look like. Also, she doesn't want me to become dislexic or bulimic, even though all it takes is to eat right and exercise. She said that I am too young and that I can when I am older, but I want to now. I tried talking to her calmly but she still didn't agree. Frown What should I do and how can I get her to realize that this is what I want to do? (Also, my mom isn't the smallest of the sizes so do you think that she's just trying to protect me from some of the comments that she's gotten in the past?) Thanks!

Hey girlie. Your mom is right in that models do get scrutinized about their weight and appearance. Since she said that you can do it when you get older, that's a good start. Give her time and keep talking to her about it. Also, start researching it to see what you can do. The more you show her you're interested, the more she will realize how bad you want to do it. Good luck!
Marly Z.

by X-MasBabey97 on 4/20/2011 11:54:58 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
HI mod so i just tried hair removal cream for my bikini line. It worked fine.. i have a gymnastics competion right around the corner and my hair down there is long so even if i did do my bikini line some of it sticks out. I DON NOT WANT TO TAKE IT ALL OUT. Would putting a tiny bit of gel for it to stick together and not move around be fine?

by nglamour97 on 4/20/2011 11:30:58 AM

Looking For Advice? ASK ME! I'LL GIVE YOU AN ANSWER CHOCK FULL OF INFO, AND NO QUESTION TOO LONG, TOO WEIRD, OR TOO PERSONAL.

by peacelovejesus on 4/16/2011 10:46:54 PM