9 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

12 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

13 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

6 seriously cute ways to decorate your Easter eggs

Sick ‘n’ tired of the same old dip-‘n’-dye Easter eggs? This spring, we're turning to our fave bloggers for some egg-cellent inspiration.

OMG THE CLAWW! lol

by krazykat4 on 4/11/2012 9:04:13 PM

I tried the aliens and they were super cute and easy!

Join my club, Victorious Lovers!!! It's about the show Victorious and fun facts about it. We talk about almost everything under the sun, and if you have a dilemma, we can help you! But mostly, the club is centered around the Nick show. Please join

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/8/2012 5:14:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am scared of what other people think of me. I felt like this when I found out Ihave a gluten allergy. I feel like people are mean to people with gluten allergies or treat them meaner than most people. Why do they think that?

Hey girlie,

My best friend has celiac disease and can't eat gluten either... and she's awesome! I think some people act this way when people talk about certain illnesses just because they don't truly understand them - and because sometimes, people "milk" their illnesses for attention. Personally, if people treated me this way about an allergy, I would just accept the allergy and try to deal with it on my own. If you want to talk about it, chat with besties who you trust. Otherwise, just avoid gluten and don't make a big deal about it. That way, people won't feel like you're trying to use it to your advantage Smile
Lauren C.

by New_York_City on 4/8/2012 12:05:50 AM

MOD
Sorry for another question... How should I do my hair for the amusement park? I would prefer it to be pulled out of my face. Thanks <3

No problem, that's what we're here for! Smile I'd probably go for a half-up-half-down 'do like Rachel Bilson's or a perky ponytail like Nina Dobrev's!
Lauren C.

by jello4eve on 4/7/2012 10:52:44 PM

MOD
I'm going to an amusement park with my best friend and two guys and it should be around 80 to 85 degrees. What do you recommended I wear that's cute, casual, and comfy? Thanks <3

Hey girlie,

Personally, I would probably wear a pair of comfy plain flats (like TOMS or ballet flats) with a pair of denim shorts. I'd try to avoid short-shorts because they could ride up - instead, I'd go for a cuffed pair that hits about mid-thigh. It's ok if they're not denim - patterned or brightly colored could be cute too. Then on top, I'd go with a trapeze style, loose fitting shirt. I have a white one with little eyelet cut-outs and it's SUPER airy, perf for warm weather! Don't forget sunglasses and sunscreen! <333
Lauren C.

by jello4eve on 4/7/2012 9:56:49 PM

OHMIGOSH I LOVE YOUR USERNAME, SPARKLINGSTAR!!! I LOVE SPARKLY STUFF!!! TOTALLY HEART IT.

by Sarah510 on 4/7/2012 8:33:37 PM

OMG!!!! THE CLAW!!!!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/7/2012 7:15:00 PM

WARNING: I wouldn't use sharpies if you plan on eating the egg after coloring it. Eggs have little holes that allow air in for the egg to develop into a bird. These holes will also let sharpie in, which has chemicals that aren't good for your body.

by SparklingStar on 4/7/2012 7:09:39 PM

I love the sharpie one!!! Smile

***Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to lead a happier lifestyle and weekly tricks on how to have a much more positive attitude. Hope to see you there! Smile

****************Hey, I also have an Advice Queen page! Just ask and you shall receive a helpful answer ASAP. Hope to see you there too!!! Smile

by future_artist on 4/7/2012 7:03:11 PM

not counting computer use related to school.

One job you have as a kid — and it's a fun one — is that you get to figure out which activities you like best. Not everyone loves baseball or soccer. Maybe your passion is karate, or kickball, or dancing. Ask your parents to help you do your favorite activities regularly. Find ways to be active every day. You might even write down a list of fun stuff to do, so you can refer to it when your mom or dad says it's time to stop watching TV or playing computer games!

Speaking of parents, they can be a big help if you want to be a fit kid. For instance, they can stock the house with healthy foods and plan physical activities for the family. Tell your parents about these five steps you want to take and maybe you can teach them a thing or two. If you're a fit kid, why shouldn't you have a fit mom and a fit dad?
I hope this helped, and KidsHealth.org is a great website for kids on how to eat great, stay fit, and how to have fun.
Sarah D.