AN HOUR AGO What's your view on vaping? Tell us in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/PAXulQJNMZ

13 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

13 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

COMMENTS

6 seriously cute ways to decorate your Easter eggs

Sick ‘n’ tired of the same old dip-‘n’-dye Easter eggs? This spring, we're turning to our fave bloggers for some egg-cellent inspiration.

To all those girly gurls out there who just wanna talk and hang, the Lip Gloss Lovers <3 is your club! Just to explain the lip gloss thing, each member get to pick her own flavor that bests describes her personality! Plz stop by soon I need members!

by stylediva on 5/24/2011 9:47:59 PM

I made the red queen one! And I improvised for an alien one. gorgeous.

by sockmonkey49 on 4/30/2011 10:46:20 PM

hey everyone! collect something weird or cool? join my club! search weird collectors club in GL clubs, and look for the Earth! Thanks!

p.s. i have open spots for secretary and other positions!

by livelaughlove16 on 4/28/2011 10:47:27 PM

Theres this girl who is really bossy and mean. She seems nice at first, but then shes a jerk! I know from my friends. Well anyways, she asked if she wanted to be my best friend, and I REALLY dont like her. What should I say?

Bonjour chicky! Just tell her that even though you're honored/flattered that she would want to be best friends with you, you're just too busy to have any downtime to hang out (say that you have after-school activities, work, etc.) Hopefully she'll get the message.

Jessica W.

by eemmais on 4/26/2011 1:21:04 AM

I like the big and the watercolor wonder. But I tired to do this kind of thing last year and let's just say it did not go so well.

by topchef88 on 4/21/2011 9:15:32 PM

These are soo cute! I will definately be making these for my friends this year!

by zwinky on 4/21/2011 5:29:43 PM

Sharpy and water color eggs idea soo cute

by HoneyComb?? on 4/21/2011 9:58:19 AM

awwww wow i am absolutely in love with sharpies. sharpies are TOTALLY NINJA!!! as-a-matter-of-fact (<Tong) i think il go draw some more random logos like smart water and ABOVE THE INFLUENCE (DO IT!!!) and the fancy sharpie logo letters stuff on it... ABOVE THE INFLUENCE!!!

by krazykotabug on 4/20/2011 11:13:15 PM

Soo cute(: Im totally doing the snorklers >Laughing

by Madison-Kay(: on 4/20/2011 8:25:48 PM

these are sooo cool! i love the watercolor eggs and the pigs!

by puppylover1152 on 4/20/2011 7:58:02 PM