AN HOUR AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

2 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

3 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

COMMENTS

6 seriously cute ways to decorate your Easter eggs

Sick ‘n’ tired of the same old dip-‘n’-dye Easter eggs? This spring, we're turning to our fave bloggers for some egg-cellent inspiration.

the claaaw!
lol oh gosh
my lil cousin is obseeeesed with toy story, i think ill make them 4 her Smile

by rebemwal on 4/20/2011 7:49:11 PM

OMG! These are all so cute! I <3 the aliens (my friend, my brother and I are those aliens!) and the pigs!

by chilipepper38 on 4/20/2011 4:34:19 PM

LOL sooo adorable!! xD

by Samocin97 on 4/20/2011 4:28:02 PM

adorable!

by volleychick879 on 4/20/2011 3:44:06 PM

they are all so cool!

by Heepwah123 on 4/20/2011 1:40:35 PM

Cute!!!♥ ♫

by c3aser96 on 4/20/2011 11:21:50 AM

omg i cant wait for Easter weejend! on Saturday, me and my bestie are going to this party at church with our families and me and her r gonna help stuff eggs and hide them for the little kids to find!! and we're gonna help the kids decorate cookies, and theres gonna be a gr8 big bbq, and a cotton candy/popcorn machine!! yummm! and on sunday, my aunt, uncle, cousins (the girls are 21 and 23, and the boy is my age) and my grandma, and older bro, and parents r gonna hang out at my house and like decorate cookies and dye easter eggs. funnnn but i'll probly end uo the only one doing the stuff, cuz my parents will be talking with my older cuzins, and grandma and aunt and uncle and my bro and couisin thats my age are too "cool" to do it but o well haha

by oceanlover69 on 4/20/2011 11:18:48 AM

These are so cute! I've gotta try these

by TheCuteNerd on 4/20/2011 8:04:26 AM

These are so cute!!! I want to try them all!!

by tteednicole on 4/20/2011 7:16:25 AM