3 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

6 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

7 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

6 seriously cute ways to decorate your Easter eggs

Sick ‘n’ tired of the same old dip-‘n’-dye Easter eggs? This spring, we're turning to our fave bloggers for some egg-cellent inspiration.

OMG THE CLAWW! lol

by krazykat4 on 4/11/2012 9:04:13 PM

I tried the aliens and they were super cute and easy!

Join my club, Victorious Lovers!!! It's about the show Victorious and fun facts about it. We talk about almost everything under the sun, and if you have a dilemma, we can help you! But mostly, the club is centered around the Nick show. Please join

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/8/2012 5:14:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am scared of what other people think of me. I felt like this when I found out Ihave a gluten allergy. I feel like people are mean to people with gluten allergies or treat them meaner than most people. Why do they think that?

Hey girlie,

My best friend has celiac disease and can't eat gluten either... and she's awesome! I think some people act this way when people talk about certain illnesses just because they don't truly understand them - and because sometimes, people "milk" their illnesses for attention. Personally, if people treated me this way about an allergy, I would just accept the allergy and try to deal with it on my own. If you want to talk about it, chat with besties who you trust. Otherwise, just avoid gluten and don't make a big deal about it. That way, people won't feel like you're trying to use it to your advantage Smile
Lauren C.

by New_York_City on 4/8/2012 12:05:50 AM

MOD
Sorry for another question... How should I do my hair for the amusement park? I would prefer it to be pulled out of my face. Thanks <3

No problem, that's what we're here for! Smile I'd probably go for a half-up-half-down 'do like Rachel Bilson's or a perky ponytail like Nina Dobrev's!
Lauren C.

by jello4eve on 4/7/2012 10:52:44 PM

MOD
I'm going to an amusement park with my best friend and two guys and it should be around 80 to 85 degrees. What do you recommended I wear that's cute, casual, and comfy? Thanks <3

Hey girlie,

Personally, I would probably wear a pair of comfy plain flats (like TOMS or ballet flats) with a pair of denim shorts. I'd try to avoid short-shorts because they could ride up - instead, I'd go for a cuffed pair that hits about mid-thigh. It's ok if they're not denim - patterned or brightly colored could be cute too. Then on top, I'd go with a trapeze style, loose fitting shirt. I have a white one with little eyelet cut-outs and it's SUPER airy, perf for warm weather! Don't forget sunglasses and sunscreen! <333
Lauren C.

by jello4eve on 4/7/2012 9:56:49 PM

OHMIGOSH I LOVE YOUR USERNAME, SPARKLINGSTAR!!! I LOVE SPARKLY STUFF!!! TOTALLY HEART IT.

by Sarah510 on 4/7/2012 8:33:37 PM

OMG!!!! THE CLAW!!!!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/7/2012 7:15:00 PM

WARNING: I wouldn't use sharpies if you plan on eating the egg after coloring it. Eggs have little holes that allow air in for the egg to develop into a bird. These holes will also let sharpie in, which has chemicals that aren't good for your body.

by SparklingStar on 4/7/2012 7:09:39 PM

I love the sharpie one!!! Smile

***Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to lead a happier lifestyle and weekly tricks on how to have a much more positive attitude. Hope to see you there! Smile

****************Hey, I also have an Advice Queen page! Just ask and you shall receive a helpful answer ASAP. Hope to see you there too!!! Smile

by future_artist on 4/7/2012 7:03:11 PM

not counting computer use related to school.

One job you have as a kid — and it's a fun one — is that you get to figure out which activities you like best. Not everyone loves baseball or soccer. Maybe your passion is karate, or kickball, or dancing. Ask your parents to help you do your favorite activities regularly. Find ways to be active every day. You might even write down a list of fun stuff to do, so you can refer to it when your mom or dad says it's time to stop watching TV or playing computer games!

Speaking of parents, they can be a big help if you want to be a fit kid. For instance, they can stock the house with healthy foods and plan physical activities for the family. Tell your parents about these five steps you want to take and maybe you can teach them a thing or two. If you're a fit kid, why shouldn't you have a fit mom and a fit dad?
I hope this helped, and KidsHealth.org is a great website for kids on how to eat great, stay fit, and how to have fun.
Sarah D.

by Sarah510 on 4/7/2012 6:19:43 PM

Hey Girlie!!!
You might want to try eating a range of 800 - 1000 calories a day, but please do not get bullima or similar diseases. I think you could exersise more then 30 minutes a day because I don't know about you but my gym class is longer then 30 minutes. I think that swimming is a great way to lose weight and slim up, or maybe track? I have done some research, and unless you are willing to exersise about 50000 minutes a day and eat, like, 50 calories you probably won't be able to lose a pound a day. I would suggest you talk to your doctor, or at least your parents or the school nurse, about a healthy diet if you really want to lose weight. I am running out of room but I'll contuine this on another ''Add a Comment'' thingy.

by Sarah510 on 4/7/2012 6:09:38 PM

if I eat 1000 calories a day and excersize for 30 minutes a day will I loose weight? And if yes how much will I loose? Is it possible to loose a pound a day?

by txtingirl on 4/7/2012 5:01:21 PM

Aww! So cuteSmile The down under one is my favorite... Definitely going to have to try thes tonight.
**Hey girlies! Check out my new club When you wish upon a star! I just made it so it make take a day or two to go through. Its basically about talking about your favorite fairytales, and your dreams for the futureSmile Check it out XD!

by smileyface20 on 4/7/2012 4:55:00 PM

Wow these are so cool! I love them!! Defs outdo my simple dyed eggs! Lol!

Hey you!! Yes you! The one looking at a computer screen!! Come join my club Queens of Hearts <3 for awesome advice! I post a Tip of the Day almost every day plus tons of advice on anything and everything! From boys, friendships, and bullys to fashion, hair, and makeup to fitness and health! I don't see any reason to NOT join, so just do it! You won't regret it!! Plus we need a few more officers! Luvv your girl honeycakes !!

by honeycakes on 4/7/2012 3:50:58 PM

Hey BiannaM911, yeah a boy/girl party would be fun. You could get a group of friend together and go skating, bowling or to an arcade. Even having a get together at your house with movies, music, snacks and drink would be fun. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD! I know this is totally off topic but I'm 9 (turning 10) and I kinda wanna do a boy/girl b-day party. And I'm kinda shy. So should I do a boy/girl b-day party? Lynae P.

by BriannaM911 on 4/7/2012 3:47:57 PM

I love glitter and rhinestones and sparkles, so for my Easter eggs I dyed them, painted glitter on the eggs, stuck rhinestones on them and dumped sparkles on them. PLEASE answer my question - I'm only nine - is the Easter bunny real?

by Sarah510 on 4/7/2012 3:22:04 PM

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

by dance/musicluver316 on 4/7/2012 3:17:33 PM

I'm so doing those. I'm gonna do one for each alice in wonderland character.

by angelicjade on 4/7/2012 3:15:10 PM

Adorable! I would like to try and make a cheshire cat egg. Tong

by Catlover4723 on 4/7/2012 2:48:10 PM

i like all of them especially Off with her head ~n~ The claw!

by Ariadna on 6/16/2011 9:27:39 PM

To all those girly gurls out there who just wanna talk and hang, the Lip Gloss Lovers <3 is your club! Just to explain the lip gloss thing, each member get to pick her own flavor that bests describes her personality! Plz stop by soon I need members!

by stylediva on 5/24/2011 9:47:59 PM

I made the red queen one! And I improvised for an alien one. gorgeous.

by sockmonkey49 on 4/30/2011 10:46:20 PM

hey everyone! collect something weird or cool? join my club! search weird collectors club in GL clubs, and look for the Earth! Thanks!

p.s. i have open spots for secretary and other positions!

by livelaughlove16 on 4/28/2011 10:47:27 PM

Theres this girl who is really bossy and mean. She seems nice at first, but then shes a jerk! I know from my friends. Well anyways, she asked if she wanted to be my best friend, and I REALLY dont like her. What should I say?

Bonjour chicky! Just tell her that even though you're honored/flattered that she would want to be best friends with you, you're just too busy to have any downtime to hang out (say that you have after-school activities, work, etc.) Hopefully she'll get the message.

Jessica W.

by eemmais on 4/26/2011 1:21:04 AM

I like the big and the watercolor wonder. But I tired to do this kind of thing last year and let's just say it did not go so well.

by topchef88 on 4/21/2011 9:15:32 PM

These are soo cute! I will definately be making these for my friends this year!

by zwinky on 4/21/2011 5:29:43 PM

Sharpy and water color eggs idea soo cute

by HoneyComb?? on 4/21/2011 9:58:19 AM

awwww wow i am absolutely in love with sharpies. sharpies are TOTALLY NINJA!!! as-a-matter-of-fact (<Tong) i think il go draw some more random logos like smart water and ABOVE THE INFLUENCE (DO IT!!!) and the fancy sharpie logo letters stuff on it... ABOVE THE INFLUENCE!!!

by krazykotabug on 4/20/2011 11:13:15 PM

Soo cute(: Im totally doing the snorklers >Laughing

by Madison-Kay(: on 4/20/2011 8:25:48 PM

these are sooo cool! i love the watercolor eggs and the pigs!

by puppylover1152 on 4/20/2011 7:58:02 PM

the claaaw!
lol oh gosh
my lil cousin is obseeeesed with toy story, i think ill make them 4 her Smile

by rebemwal on 4/20/2011 7:49:11 PM

OMG! These are all so cute! I <3 the aliens (my friend, my brother and I are those aliens!) and the pigs!

by chilipepper38 on 4/20/2011 4:34:19 PM

LOL sooo adorable!! xD

by Samocin97 on 4/20/2011 4:28:02 PM

adorable!

by volleychick879 on 4/20/2011 3:44:06 PM

they are all so cool!

by Heepwah123 on 4/20/2011 1:40:35 PM

Cute!!!♥ ♫

by c3aser96 on 4/20/2011 11:21:50 AM

omg i cant wait for Easter weejend! on Saturday, me and my bestie are going to this party at church with our families and me and her r gonna help stuff eggs and hide them for the little kids to find!! and we're gonna help the kids decorate cookies, and theres gonna be a gr8 big bbq, and a cotton candy/popcorn machine!! yummm! and on sunday, my aunt, uncle, cousins (the girls are 21 and 23, and the boy is my age) and my grandma, and older bro, and parents r gonna hang out at my house and like decorate cookies and dye easter eggs. funnnn but i'll probly end uo the only one doing the stuff, cuz my parents will be talking with my older cuzins, and grandma and aunt and uncle and my bro and couisin thats my age are too "cool" to do it but o well haha

by oceanlover69 on 4/20/2011 11:18:48 AM

These are so cute! I've gotta try these

by TheCuteNerd on 4/20/2011 8:04:26 AM

These are so cute!!! I want to try them all!!

by tteednicole on 4/20/2011 7:16:25 AM