AN HOUR AGO Who wants to get paid to play with puppies? 🙋 :http://t.co/yTJ71zaS1nn

1 HOURS AGO Exactly what to get your besties for under $20: http://t.co/7DhXVivyTq

2 HOURS AGO Looking for your next thriller? Enter to win a copy of Undertow by @SharkProse: http://t.co/FHGFzSDntG

COMMENTS

Build a matzo mansion

Leave it to Martha Stewart to create the cutest Passover craft of them all…

hey girls do you need some advice on anything or do you like to give it out? Join my club The Agency!!! advice on EVERYTHING! boys, fashion, fitness, beauty, health, self esteem, bullying, friendships and MORE! plus daily Tip of the Day to make your life just that much better! JOIN NOW!

by ostar21 on 4/11/2012 5:18:56 PM

that is so creative! we just had a seder meal at my school yesterday (i go to a catholic school) and i ate matzo. it actually tastes good with horoses. if you don't know what a seder meal is, google it!

by music_lvr on 4/6/2012 9:50:43 PM

MOD
is it normal to get pimples "down there"?
i have a small painful bump down there and i think it may be a pimple?
Thanks

Helen S.

by swim_chick101 on 4/6/2012 6:47:52 PM

my GL magazine hasnt come in yet...whats going on because i put the thingy in like 2 months ago? Frown

Hey! you can contact someone by going here: https://secure.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx

Helen S.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 4/6/2012 3:30:35 PM

That's really cool! It's nice to see something that has to do with Passover on Girl's Life Smile

by egf.lizzie on 4/6/2012 2:42:22 PM

p.s Passover is a somber holiday remembering the bitterness of slavery; fun is not necessarily a part of it.

by arg5890 on 4/6/2012 2:28:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD!so i want my bf to come over forthe first timeon our one monthe anniversary... but i don't really know what we'll do, so what should i do?!

Hey girlie,

You could watch a movie (or two - your favorite and his favorite? You'll get to know each other better!), cook dinner together, play cards and watch TV, grill outside and watch the baseball game, etc. If you feel awkward and you're nervous, totally make it about a meal - it helps ease awkwardness when you have something to work on together Smile
Lauren C.

by peace happiness on 4/6/2012 12:18:32 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
OMG! Thank you guys so much Passover is tomorrow's sundown and we're in the process of scarfing down my mom's Raspberry B-Day Cake! It has corn-syrup and we can't eat it during PassOver....!
I have 2 Questions. Smile:
1. My period is ALWAYS messy everything is in my underwear and I feel that my Tampons aren't working. Frown
2. My mom is freaking me out. She's always saying that I have an attitude with her and I know I don't... Once, I was talking to her. And she said, next time you give me that attitude, I'll snatch your throat and stuff like that. Frown Scary.

Hey girlie,

Yummmmyyy! What a great last dessert before Passover starts! Smile As for your questions...

1. You just have to get to know your body a bit better so you know when to change the tampons! Even though it probably says 8 hours on the box, you'll probably have to change them more often to avoid leaking out. And if regular tampons aren't cutting it, try using the bigger size tampons (usually Super) on your heavier days and changing them more regularly, like every 3-4 hours. You can also use pantyliners to catch any leaks so they don't make a huge mess! <3

2.  Mom probably seems super aggressive right now, but try to put yourself in her shoes for a sec. Is she going through something stressful at work? Is anyone in the family in bad health? Are your parents together, divorced, fighting a lot, etc.? Money ok? She might be feeling upset about something and is unfortunately taking it out on you. Try not to talk back to her or argue when she says stuff like this - just do your chores/homework without being asked, respect her and follow her rules. Let her know you love her and support her... and then try to stay out of her hair. If you're already a good daughter, there's not much you can change there! <3333
Lauren C.

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 4/6/2012 12:06:30 AM

I would make hogwarts. hehe.

by frogzzx on 4/21/2011 8:25:36 AM

oh my gosh! that's so cool! i don't think i'll be trying this, but it's a good idea!

by puppylover1152 on 4/18/2011 8:33:45 PM