28 MINUTES AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

AN HOUR AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

2 HOURS AGO PAUSE— am I the only one freaking out about the new #Cinderella trailer?! Squeee: http://t.co/F0x94XxZbE

COMMENTS

Think you've got an eating disorder? Help is on the way

12 dos and don’ts to get you back to living healthy

mod mod! please help. i am sooo embarrassed. so recently, when i use the bathroom, theres blood in my poop. i am somewhat constipated, is this whats causing it? pleaseee help. i am freaking out. thx
~Erin~

Hey! It's really important that you talk to your doctor asap. good luck!
Helen S.

by daughtry60763 on 4/23/2011 2:36:56 PM

MOD, I feel really fat I'm 120 pounds, 5'3 and I'm 13 years old. All my other friends are way skinnier than me. I'm in track but I don't think any of my weight is muscle, and all the other people in track are skinnier. What do I do?

Hey girlie, you should talk to your doctor regarding any weight concerns.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by 500935 on 4/22/2011 9:03:55 PM

Iam thin too. I don't think I hav an eating disorder though. I am 5'0 weigh 82 pounds and am 12 yrs old.

by shooting star 17 on 4/21/2011 9:39:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
HI mod so i just tried hair removal cream for my bikini line. It worked fine.. i have a gymnastics competion right around the corner and my hair down there is long so even if i did do my bikini line some of it sticks out. I DON NOT WANT TO TAKE IT ALL OUT. Would putting a tiny bit of gel for it to stick together and not move around be fine?

Hey chica! I'm not sure what you mean by it sticking together, but it is also possible to trim down there if you're worried about it being too long. I would use the hair removal cream for your bikini line definitely if you're worried about any sticking out. If you're looking for anymore tips head over to our "Your Bod" section and check out the Down There portion of that channel. There are posts of girls going through some of the same issues. Hope this helps Smile

Caitlin F.

by nglamour97 on 4/20/2011 11:31:52 AM

Hey...dont be mean to the person who submited the question. that might be why she has an eating disorder! Get better soon!!! Smile Smile Smile

by hawaiiancherry on 4/19/2011 2:57:14 PM

I'm the opposite of fat. Everybody tells me that I'm very thin and it's true I don't eat much because Icant it's not that I don't want to I like myself the way I am ..ok I would like to gain some weight but Ican't and it's not a big problem. I don't know what to tell to other people that kep saying you're very thin why don't you eat it makes me feel uncomfortable..Smile

by ornela on 4/19/2011 1:41:11 PM

Ladies, I am anorexic and it is a sick and terrible disease. If you think you are developing bad habbits get help!!!!!!!!

by maxrocks on 4/19/2011 5:25:47 AM

heyy!
join my club ♥ vacations ♥ if you love to travel, want to travel, or you want to hear about other girls travels then this club is for you!
♥L

by frenchblondie on 4/18/2011 10:47:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm 13, 5'7, and weigh about ---. All of my friends weigh a lot less than me, and are always surpised to hear I weigh that much, because I don't look fat. I stay active and play tennis and dance, and I try to eat healthy. Is this an okay weight?

Hey girl,

The most important thing is having a healthy lifestyle and treating yourself well - if you exercise regularly and eat well most of the time, I'm sure you're totally fine! If you're worried about any kind of body/health/diet questions, don't be scared to ask your doctor at your next appointment. A professional opinion can sometimes make you feel a lot better Smile
Lauren C.

by dancediva555 on 4/18/2011 10:04:43 PM

a healthy weight for your age also depends on your height! it seems that some of you girls on here think that you are fat! if you are shorter than your healthy weight will be lower than someone who is tall!

by athena1006 on 4/18/2011 9:52:45 PM