AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 rule the school with Royal Flush Boots from @ChineseLaundry: http://t.co/aCrfs8vPrP

2 HOURS AGO 6 farm stand fruits and veggies to nosh right now: http://t.co/Cz75yXUyjX

14 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

COMMENTS

Think you've got an eating disorder? Help is on the way

12 dos and don’ts to get you back to living healthy

Dear Mod, So I have terrible knees and it hurts just to do everyday things (i am going to the doctor once dance is over) and I need to exercise more to loss some fat (I am not like overweight...i am just not happy with the way my body looks, especially around the stomach area.)But the problem is things like running,using the stair stepper, and dancing really hurt my knees to the point they give out. So I really need some ideas to help me loose weight. Thanks so much

Hey girl,

Try doing some lower impact things, like biking, swimming, yoga, and weight-lifting with your arms. They'll keep you stay in better shape until you can get to the doc!
Lauren C.

by 14lowem on 4/18/2011 9:37:56 PM

Okay, soo idk if i have some kind of sickness. I get mad OVER EVERYTHING. I think i have anger issues. Everytime i get mad my mom says i turn red and i start shaking and i start yelling like crazy. And then i start threwing stuff and breaking stuff and hurting myself. But it goes on everyday, like sometimes im in a really good mood but then i get really moody. So can this be a sickness? or what?

Hey girlie,

Read this article! It's not necessarily a sickness - anger is normal and, like the article says, all that matters is learning how to control it. I think it'll really help you to remember these things! <3
Lauren C.

by sweetliksugr23 on 4/18/2011 9:33:18 PM

mod mod mod! please help soon! My crush usually texts me every night, but tonight, and the past few nights, he hasn't. I wouldn't normally worry; after all, i don't want to be obsessive or anything. But there is this other girl who likes him. I'm afraid that if we don't text for a while it will make him think I don't want the relationship I was so clost to having with him. I'm to shy to text him first though. What should i do and say?

Hey babe,

You've given him a few days - there's nothing wrong with texting him first now! Just send him a casual note being like, "hey! what's up?" Give him time to respond, then see if you can carry a little convo. He might have stopped texting because of this girl, but he could just be busy and/or tired of always being the one to text first. If he seems excited about or "into" your conversation when you text, I wouldn't worry about it! Smile
Lauren C.

by rachie.t.rox23 on 4/18/2011 9:20:00 PM

i wish i weighed more! im 13, five foot 3, and weigh 84 pounds...

by oceanlover69 on 4/18/2011 8:48:34 PM

You call that FAT?? No, no, no. That is way skinny for 15. I'm 15 and weigh like 112!

by grace2985 on 4/18/2011 8:19:01 PM

I'm 14 and I weigh 80-85 lbs...

by blueeyes67 on 4/18/2011 7:56:04 PM

Woah thats really skinny! skichick95 was right. The average weight of a 1t yr old is like 145 lbs ur like underweight!

by girlsliferocksss98 on 4/18/2011 7:48:26 PM

I wish i weighed that! i'm 12 and 113 but i barely have a tummy and i have a lot of muscle

by nobody25 on 4/18/2011 7:47:30 PM

That's about what I weighed when I was 15. But it doesn't matter how old you are, it's about how tall you are.

by Alle93 on 4/18/2011 7:19:45 PM

That is SO skinny!! I'm 15 and I way 140, and I'm not overweight! I think this is a great article!

by skichick95 on 4/18/2011 7:18:51 PM