40 MINUTES AGO The number one sign you should run far, far away from that dude ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๏ฟฝ

1 HOURS AGO These holiday outfits will have you looking like a queen ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘‘

3 HOURS AGO #CurrentObsession: The new Candy Color #BabyG. This baby is on the top of our holiday wish list! #HolidayFashion

7 ways GL is helpin' Mother Nature

In honor of Earth Day, we asked GLโ€™s always eco-friendly writers and editors what they do to make the world a greener place.

To Brittany G: Yes please! That would be very helpful.

by GoldenGirl113 on 4/25/2011 10:21:16 AM

I'm trying to be more Green!!

Hey girls, I'm Arden!! Comecheck out my profile, chat me up!! I'm greta with advice on Fashion, Beauty, and Boys!! Once my club get posted, be sure to check it out and join!! Club Complete Fashion and Beauty!!

by 13.Seconds.To.LOVE on 4/22/2011 10:31:22 PM

I feel kind of silly asking this question, but how do you comment on club profiles? I only can figure out how to reply to other people's comments. Thanks!

Hey girlie, I just tried looking myself and I'm not sure  I can talk to those in charge of creating the club layout and find out for you if you would like?

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Goldengirl113 on 4/22/2011 10:25:46 PM

HAPPY EARTH DAY! Good for you guys! I recycle and just do the little things. Haha, it does make a difference!

by topchef88 on 4/22/2011 5:58:57 PM

by vancasarahc00 on 4/22/2011 10:29:04 AM

now that you talk about it I should start being mor GREEN!

by sacaguweea on 4/22/2011 9:49:34 AM

I just unplugged everything in my house that isn't bein used!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 4/22/2011 9:35:23 AM

I unpluges all of my things in my room and also I recycle all the time! We have 3 huuge trash cans for recycling! We fill all of then in a week.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 4/22/2011 9:30:39 AM

Hey, girls! Need advice? Check out my advice queen page. Real, honest advice from a real, honest girl! I can help out with anything under the it school, family, beauty, guys or whatever else. Just ask Bee (that's me)! ;)

by volleyball514 on 4/22/2011 8:27:15 AM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?

Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken HeadCLICK HERE for your chance to win itโ€”and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.