10 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

11 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

12 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

Chocolate-covered Peeps

We’re taking this classic Easter treat to a whole new level…

Eww. Peeps suck alone; why ruin excellent chocolate with Peeps?

by Freakout911 on 5/30/2011 6:06:28 AM

YAY

by 4202_luver on 5/22/2011 1:35:04 PM

delicious.

by 4202_luver on 5/22/2011 1:34:31 PM

yum

by 4202_luver on 5/22/2011 1:34:18 PM

delicious!!! I TRIED IT AND IM LIKE YUM!!!!

by 4202_luver on 5/22/2011 1:34:01 PM

I have to try this. I have heard from one of my friends that this is really good. I like peeps but it will be cool to try it a different way.

by musiclover95 on 4/23/2011 5:47:18 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I hope this question goes through...
Anyways, All my bestfreinds have there own little clique, inside our group. I am always stuck on the outside! I need a way to get in there! THANKSS! I have had this prob for 2 years now, and nobody has had a good answer! THankyou agian Smile

Hey girlie. Try to become closest with your fav person. Once you get in good with them, you will enter into her circle.
Marly Z.

by MYstar123 on 4/20/2011 8:21:15 PM

I love chocolate or peeps! Not both! But maybe I will try them?

by girlfunhrf on 4/20/2011 8:48:56 AM

I don't care for Peeps either, but I might have to try this.

by photographynut2008 on 4/20/2011 12:29:02 AM

im soo mad cuz well our break was 2 wks ago, so it didnt include Easter. well anyways, the town next door to us is a different skool district, and they get the Friday before Easter (Good Friday) off, and the day after Easter off. And we don't get either of those days off. i mean come on people its a religious holiday. also most of the people who live here are Christians, so ya me and my bestie are very mad and we mite just send a letter to the school district lol no im not kidding.

by oceanlover69 on 4/19/2011 11:20:54 PM