Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

7 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

8 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Chocolate-covered Peeps

We’re taking this classic Easter treat to a whole new level…

Ewww. I hate Peeps. They might be good dipped in chocolate though? I'll have to try it!

by goldfish123 on 4/19/2011 8:07:16 PM

I had no idea what peeps were. I live in a small town in Canada so not slot of merchandise comes thus way! There are marshmallow things but nO one that I know likes them including me

by blueeyes67 on 4/19/2011 7:23:33 PM

hi! if you need advice on ANYTHING visit my profile =) i answer reaally fast and no question is to weird or prsonnal.

by ALR on 4/19/2011 7:02:49 PM

aw! cute idea! didn't realize there were so many ways to eat peeps... im gonna have to try roasting them!

by surfersweetie on 4/19/2011 5:58:31 PM

they have chocolate covered peeps you can buy at the store! theyre really good!

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 4/19/2011 5:12:05 PM

You can roast peeps too! It's really fun, and they taste like gooey marshmellows, yummmm!

by igymnast10 on 4/19/2011 5:06:00 PM

Peeps=Marshmallows. Marshmallows=Gelatin. Gelatin=Boiled cow&pig bones and skin

by jackieluvz on 4/19/2011 4:56:40 PM

They market these already...

by strawberries949 on 4/19/2011 4:19:58 PM

LOOKING TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN? WANTING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY?
ALREADY A CHRISTIAN? LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN SUPPORT? LOOKING TO GIVE CHRISTIAN SUPPORT?

Then check out my club, Fearless Females! Fearless Females is a club for anyone who is a Christian, anyone who wants to be a Christian, or anyone who wants to learn more about Christianity. My group provides support as you share verses, inspirational stories, and ask for prayer throughout you spiritual journey. I offer devotionals and prayer, as well as verses on anything you ask for! No one will be turned away and there is no registration required! Many girls have already joined and are ready to support you! Job openings are available right now! Come check it out!

(BTW I don’t give personal advice, only biblical advice, but I will pray for you and any of your situations!)

by pondhouse on 4/19/2011 3:40:40 PM

That actually sounds good!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 4/19/2011 2:16:38 PM