AN HOUR AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

5 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

6 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Chocolate-covered Peeps

We’re taking this classic Easter treat to a whole new level…

Eww. Peeps suck alone; why ruin excellent chocolate with Peeps?

by Freakout911 on 5/30/2011 6:06:28 AM

YAY

by 4202_luver on 5/22/2011 1:35:04 PM

delicious.

by 4202_luver on 5/22/2011 1:34:31 PM

yum

by 4202_luver on 5/22/2011 1:34:18 PM

delicious!!! I TRIED IT AND IM LIKE YUM!!!!

by 4202_luver on 5/22/2011 1:34:01 PM

I have to try this. I have heard from one of my friends that this is really good. I like peeps but it will be cool to try it a different way.

by musiclover95 on 4/23/2011 5:47:18 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I hope this question goes through...
Anyways, All my bestfreinds have there own little clique, inside our group. I am always stuck on the outside! I need a way to get in there! THANKSS! I have had this prob for 2 years now, and nobody has had a good answer! THankyou agian Smile

Hey girlie. Try to become closest with your fav person. Once you get in good with them, you will enter into her circle.
Marly Z.

by MYstar123 on 4/20/2011 8:21:15 PM

I love chocolate or peeps! Not both! But maybe I will try them?

by girlfunhrf on 4/20/2011 8:48:56 AM

I don't care for Peeps either, but I might have to try this.

by photographynut2008 on 4/20/2011 12:29:02 AM

im soo mad cuz well our break was 2 wks ago, so it didnt include Easter. well anyways, the town next door to us is a different skool district, and they get the Friday before Easter (Good Friday) off, and the day after Easter off. And we don't get either of those days off. i mean come on people its a religious holiday. also most of the people who live here are Christians, so ya me and my bestie are very mad and we mite just send a letter to the school district lol no im not kidding.

by oceanlover69 on 4/19/2011 11:20:54 PM

Ewww. I hate Peeps. They might be good dipped in chocolate though? I'll have to try it!

by goldfish123 on 4/19/2011 8:07:16 PM

I had no idea what peeps were. I live in a small town in Canada so not slot of merchandise comes thus way! There are marshmallow things but nO one that I know likes them including me

by blueeyes67 on 4/19/2011 7:23:33 PM

hi! if you need advice on ANYTHING visit my profile =) i answer reaally fast and no question is to weird or prsonnal.

by ALR on 4/19/2011 7:02:49 PM

aw! cute idea! didn't realize there were so many ways to eat peeps... im gonna have to try roasting them!

by surfersweetie on 4/19/2011 5:58:31 PM

they have chocolate covered peeps you can buy at the store! theyre really good!

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 4/19/2011 5:12:05 PM

You can roast peeps too! It's really fun, and they taste like gooey marshmellows, yummmm!

by igymnast10 on 4/19/2011 5:06:00 PM

Peeps=Marshmallows. Marshmallows=Gelatin. Gelatin=Boiled cow&pig bones and skin

by jackieluvz on 4/19/2011 4:56:40 PM

They market these already...

by strawberries949 on 4/19/2011 4:19:58 PM

LOOKING TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN? WANTING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY?
ALREADY A CHRISTIAN? LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN SUPPORT? LOOKING TO GIVE CHRISTIAN SUPPORT?

Then check out my club, Fearless Females! Fearless Females is a club for anyone who is a Christian, anyone who wants to be a Christian, or anyone who wants to learn more about Christianity. My group provides support as you share verses, inspirational stories, and ask for prayer throughout you spiritual journey. I offer devotionals and prayer, as well as verses on anything you ask for! No one will be turned away and there is no registration required! Many girls have already joined and are ready to support you! Job openings are available right now! Come check it out!

(BTW I don’t give personal advice, only biblical advice, but I will pray for you and any of your situations!)

by pondhouse on 4/19/2011 3:40:40 PM

That actually sounds good!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 4/19/2011 2:16:38 PM

ick!

Hey girls! i give advice on anything and everything so please check out my advice page! Smile

by wednesday1408 on 4/19/2011 2:06:58 PM