4 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

5 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

6 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

Facial hair fix-its

It looks like I have a mustache. Please help!

Mod Mod Mod
I have dark hair on my upper lip and I tried shaving and tweezing, but that didn't work. I looked at reviews on wax and bleach and most of them said they burned their upper lip instead of removing hair. Later, I found this spring hair remover online. Should I try this method or will this also not work.

Hey girlie, look up reviews on the spring hair remover online to see if other people think it's any good. If you get your upper lip waxed do it professionally. It might cause a little temporary irritation, but it should remove the hair.

Lauren T.

by liz55661 on 12/30/2012 8:49:52 PM

I shave my upper lip all the time because at school I see a whole bunch of girls get made of because of that hair. Even my bestie got made fun of by my crush, So Mod please help me. Anyways I shave with someone else razor and its not my moms or used down there, but anyways if I told my mom she would think I'm overacting just over some hair over my upper lip. I dont want to end up like those girls at school so help me out!! Also I'm 12 and my mom only lets me go out by myself when i'm going to school or just errands. It's very aggravating. So please help.

by Prett Tee on 12/26/2011 12:06:33 AM

is it normalto have fur on your face?? cuz i do and it really bugs me.

Hey! the only way to really feel reassured is to talk to your doctor about this question Smile To be honest, that's what we mods just have to tell you guys when you come to us with any health concerns. You may very well be fine, but since we're not doctors and we can't even see you face to face, it's not for us to tell you what's fine and what isn't. You know your body. Trust your instincts and talk to your doc!
Helen S.

by sakura_423 on 8/17/2011 5:49:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!...........MOD! Smile
I have really dark hair on my forearms and some people (mostly guys) comment on it and say, and i quote, "I've never seen a chick with arms that hairy". It doesn't bother me, but it bothers me when other people notice it. But since its so noticable, won't people notice its gone?? Help Please!!!!!!!

People may not even notice that it's gone--they'll know something's different, but probably won't pin point it

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Bluejaye221 on 8/9/2011 7:35:28 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I have a formal dance coming up and my mom thinks that I should/could get my eyebrows and upper lip waxed. I would only get them done a but but I'm worried if it will hurt a whole lot because I don't want to be embarassed if it hurts at the salon. Also, I was looking around and it says that if you wax facial hair especially on your upper lip you could get a huge acne breakout. Is this true and is there any way to avoid it if it is? Sorry that this is so long, thanks. <3

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. ♥, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Alyssa B.

by Emily241997 on 5/5/2011 9:57:45 PM

OMG! I just got a haircut in january. My hair went down to the bottom of my chest, and now its an inch under my shoulders. It looks choppy, and when I have long hair, i can throw it in a low ponytail on a test or when its a hot day. I want hair down to under my rib cages, because I want it loooong. Youtube had a video where this girl used dandruff shampoo, and said her hair grew two inches a month, or more when the usual is a half inch. One person said it worked. Do you think I should get it? PLEASE ANSWER!

by queenra on 5/5/2011 7:41:34 PM

MOD MOD!!!
So, this summer for the first time I'm wearing a bikini instead of like a tankini or one piece. I feel really stupid asking this, but i have like blonde hairs on my tummy and back...do people get those removed when they wear bikinis? If so, what are some ways to get rid of it? Thanksss!

Hey girl, nope, people don't get them removed and trust me, no one will notice them. We all have 'em.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by memyselfandmusic on 5/5/2011 6:56:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
I have really dark hair on my forearms and ive tried bleaching but it has little to no effect. what should i do? i dont know how to talk to my mom about it
please please please help!!!

hey girlie,

Are you sure bleaching doesn't work?  I knew someone who had really dark hair on her forearms and bleaching worked...maybe you need to try another bleach or leave it on just a little longer.  Be careful though! If it still doesn't work, I would suggest trying to wax the hair...results can last for a few weeks. Don't worry so much about the hair on your arms though...I'm sure people hardly even notice!
Ruth S.

by cookiegal77 on 4/30/2011 9:16:46 PM

Waxing is SO worth it! never shave because it grows out thick and faster than waxing. I prefer waxing than plucking because 1st of all waxing is way faster and 2nd it doesnt hurt as much as plucking does Smile

by SoCal323 on 4/28/2011 9:54:48 PM

****MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD****
so i recently just got surgery on my nose. i had to get a raised mole from the sun removed and tested for cancer. im fine and its not cancer, but now im worried about the scar. i feel so ugly. i had to go to school for 4 days with a bandaid on my nose covering the stitched and today i finally got the stitches out and it looks so bad. the scar/cut is deep and ugly and very noticabl.e my plastic surgeon said it will fade in time, but what if it doesnt. i mean he is a plastic surgeon so isnt it his job to make people look good? im very worried and i just want my cute little button nose to be back to the way it was before this whole thing happened.

Hey Girlie!

I am glad everything turned out okay and you are healthy. Unfortunately, you are going to have to listen to the plastic surgeon and wait for the scar to completely heal. I am sure it will fade away in time. You can always try to cover it up with concealer  or buy scar fading gels. Here is some more helpful advice: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/02/02/getting-rid-of-scars.aspx

danielle D.