AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to sass up your salad: http://t.co/6lXjxj4cim

2 HOURS AGO 5 fit vids to whip you into shape: http://t.co/4w5iTzC1Ql

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/WcbALOzQ4B

COMMENTS

Facial hair fix-its

It looks like I have a mustache. Please help!

OMG! i have the same thing but i use sally hansen hair removal for the upper lip and it works so well! trust me! i used it and i cant see a thing! it stays blonde for up to 2 weeks! trust me u should buy it! i got it at walgreens in the face section!

by jbluver101 on 4/27/2011 8:54:00 PM

Some of us just have more hair in those areas. One of my best friends has to constantly pluck hers. I do see it being a big problem but she hates doing it and always complains about it. Waxing is one of the easiest things to do but it doesnt feel that great.

by luckykel on 4/25/2011 10:06:39 PM

i pluck my hair between my eyebrows, and i dont have any above lip hair

by oceanlover69 on 4/22/2011 7:15:48 PM

Hey ppl! Join my clubs: Book Chatty, where girls can discuss reading problems, interesting books you have read, and books to read.
I also have a club: Animal Luvers, where girls can discuss pets, their favorite animals, and stuff like that!
I am choosing officers June 1st!

by koolkat21 on 4/22/2011 10:31:49 AM

I use to think that sometimes about my upper lip hair but the truth is no one can really see it and if you look closely at other people's upper lip hair they have it too you should not have to worry about it especially if you see every girl has noticable facial hair.

by star53 on 4/22/2011 9:59:17 AM

hey visit my profile. i give great advice on anything too!

by ALR on 4/22/2011 8:39:31 AM

hey visit my profile. i give advice on anything too!

by ALR on 4/22/2011 8:38:30 AM

I use Nair. Thats cuz I'm not allowed to get it bleached and my skin is too sensitive to wax. But it still kinda burns, and I blister the tinniest bit- but it's not too noticeable.

by Irishdancerzrule on 4/21/2011 11:06:38 PM

MODMODMOD i have a problem with running. I know it might sound weird, but every time i run my legs start to hurt a little, and my parents and friends say that i run weird and look funny while doing it. I hate going jogging or running in gym, because people sometimes laugh at me. What should i do? See a doctor?

Hey girl, it might be something worth having a doc look at. It sounds like you might have something going on with your joints.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sammy4457 on 4/21/2011 9:27:16 PM

I have hair above my upper lip but it is extremely light. It is embarrising but I don't think anyone notices it.

by shooting star 17 on 4/21/2011 9:26:36 PM