6 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

9 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

10 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Facial hair fix-its

It looks like I have a mustache. Please help!

For some people~ u might want to consider the smooth away,if youget the right package,they have the smaller ones for tht.It works for me Smile I hope this helped

by singstarsammy on 4/21/2011 8:28:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i have oily skin on my face. and i use an acne treatment and stuff but even before lunch time at school my face will get oily and shiny!! is there any ways i can prevent this from happening??? thanks a million!!

Hey girl!

I would drink plenty of water to keep your skin complexion clear. Make sure you aren't using your acne treatment too much because your skin can overcompensate and produce too much oil. Make sure you are using a product that contains salicyclic acid. You can also talk to your dermatologist or doctor about getting prescription acne treatment.

danielle D.

danielle D.

by athena1006 on 4/21/2011 5:54:03 PM

I have the same problem, I get it waxed.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 4/21/2011 5:48:45 PM

I use bleach and it works for me, since it's less noticeable. I would wax, but I use acne medication that makes my skin sensitive and the wax reacts with it badly. So, I'd say bleach is a great option and it's easy to do at home!

by volleyball514 on 4/21/2011 4:41:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have the same problem and I bleach. It comes back in less than a week and it's a pain to do on a regular basis. Plucking hurts and my mom said I can't wax because it's like shaving and will grow back prickly. Is that true? I also have a slight unibrow.

Hey girl,

I know plucking might hurt, but if you give it time, you will get used it. That will also help with your unibrow too. I wax my upper lip and don't feel like it comes back too prickly. Try compromising with your mom and seeing if she will be okay with you buying an at-home waxing kit. Lastly, make sure you are following the directions properly for the at-home bleach kit.

danielle D. danielle D.

by rstein6785 on 4/21/2011 3:22:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD please help!
OK so I have the same problem except I have a scar on my upper lip from when I got in a really bad accident when I was little, so I can't do waxing and the hair is already pretty light (because I'm a redhead) so I don't want to bleach it. But even though the hair is light it still bugs me and guys make fun of me for it. The skin around my scar is really sensitive so I don't want to pluck either or I might make the scar worse. Is there anything I can do? Thanks!

Bonjour chicky! The only advice I can provide is drinking spearmint tea. It is said to help reduce facial hair on woman, so I would give it a try!

Jessica W.

by lip_gloss12 on 4/21/2011 12:25:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi how r ya?? Laughing i have the same problem except I'm 11 so i can't go 2 a beauty shop (there's no way my mom will take me 2 one)and she won't let me go 2 a drug store either so what can i do????

Bonjour chicky! The only advice I can give for this situation is to ask your mom for a pair of tweezers and start plucking. I personally have a unibrow which I have pluck every week so I know how it is. It's a bit painful at first, but you get used to it over time

Jessica W.