12 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

14 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

15 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Our fave Easter treats

I don’t know about you, but the GL editors are celebrating the holiday by munching on their fave pastel-colored confections.

by lilsmilyface on 4/30/2011 2:01:25 PM

by Louie21 on 4/25/2011 5:34:00 AM

Starburst jellybeans are the best!!!

by dancerhn on 4/24/2011 9:12:55 PM

Cadbury eggs...... DELISH!!!!!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 4/24/2011 7:27:51 PM

by oreolover123 on 4/24/2011 7:23:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD i met this older guy. im 14 hes 17 turning 18 soon. i really like him, and i think he likes me. we text&talk on facebook all the time and 2 of my best friends have hung out with him, and they told me they really think he likes me. now i know what youre thinking, 14 and 17 year olds and dating dont really mix. my mom said absolutely no dating anyone older than me by a year, but im willing to talk to her about it and convince her. anyways, i seriously like this boy. i dont plan on doing anything sexual with him, and my friends said they dont think he would either because he doesnt seem like that type of guy. im going to hang out with him sometime this week (and some of my friends both girls&guys are coming along just in case anything happens lol). so do you think we should date? or not just becasue our age difference?

by kLove96 on 4/24/2011 7:18:40 PM

popcorn and choc r my FAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by janerbuy on 4/24/2011 7:18:26 PM

Haha those were hilarious answers! MOD MOD MOD!! Hello! Hope it has been a nice Easter for you. I was wondering why the "Blush Much" section under Fun Stuff hasn't been updated for over a week. It used to be a new one every day! I'm in eighth grade, and have a ton of stress going on right now so I loved getting to come home each day and take a few seconds to just laugh about something. Those blush much moments made my day sometimes! And it's my fav section of this site. I, along with others, would be super happy to see them return daily if it's possible. Thank you so much for taking the time to read, post, and reply to our messages! You MODs are all amazing! Laughing

Hey girly girl! Happy Easter! Smile

It's most likely because we've been busy bees over here, due to the holiday. I'm sure they'll resume soon.

Becca G.

by Heepwah123 on 4/24/2011 6:58:48 PM

All the Single Ladies, now put your hands up! This club is for girls who are single and proud of it. If you know that you don't need a BF to be your fabulous, awesome self, then this club is for you!

by dancingqueen96 on 4/24/2011 6:46:03 PM

I am absoulutely addicted to Cadbury Mini Eggs also!! can never get enough of them xD

by bella0sky on 4/24/2011 4:57:37 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?