3 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

4 HOURS AGO RT @InternQueen: SO excited to have execs from @USATODAYcollege @GOLINglobal @girlslifemag & more at 1st ever #InternQueenParty #DC! http:/http://t.co/FPbSl5siz2

4 HOURS AGO Glam up with @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish: http://t.co/BZdTlAzmjY

COMMENTS

Our fave NYC-dreaming flicks

Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure landed on DVD today. Have you gotten a chance to check it out?

P.s. Who wouldn't want to live in NYC?!?

by balletchic on 5/1/2011 11:14:50 AM

I absolutely LOVE The Devil Wears Prada and Sweet Home Alabama!!!

by balletchic on 5/1/2011 11:13:07 AM

Join with other lovers of foreign music in this club!
ForeignMusicLovers UNITE. -♥- ClubID-1636

by DiaRoze on 4/23/2011 1:53:51 PM

Honestly, Of corse i do! I can't imagine my future not being famous. I'm not being stuck up, that's just how my life has always been. I want to act. I'm in most of the plays with my theater company. And, I just want to act for people. I've spent my whole life trying to make people happy, and acting is the one of the only things that makes ME happy. And I would do anything for the chance to have a happy life, Wouldn't everyone?

by LAXchick174 on 4/21/2011 9:33:18 AM

LOVE Prada!!! meryl is gr8!!1

by soccerlover99 on 4/20/2011 10:10:51 PM

I dont really like the city, or anywhere thats over populated. Id rather live in somewhere like Tennessee where its really scenic. Im from Virginia so I guess I am a country girl Smile

by ValShmal98 on 4/20/2011 1:46:45 PM

btw california is sooo not how people describe it. ok there are some people who are totally fake and mean, but theres people like that in every state. california has super nice people, and its beautiful in both Southern and Northern California. people arent mean and stuck up like in the movies, or in 90210, okay?

by oceanlover69 on 4/19/2011 10:31:08 PM

ok i liv in california and luv it here so much more. i've been to nyc like 7 times. my cousin, aunt and uncle live there, and my mom grew up there. nyc is a great, fun, exciting place to live, but its so busy. california is much more laid back, and it has movie premieres, the awesome beaches, and soo much more! i plan on staying a California Girl my whole life Smile

by oceanlover69 on 4/19/2011 10:29:49 PM

heyy!
join my club ♥ vacations ♥ if you love to travel, want to travel, or you want to hear about other girls travels then this club is for you!
♥L

by frenchblondie on 4/19/2011 7:42:51 PM

I don;t want to live in NYC. I mean the ppl there aren't as nice as the ppl in CA. I'd rather live in LA, Ca than there. (I already live in CA)
I mean in La, there are lots of movie premieres. Smile

by I<3gurrls! on 4/19/2011 7:37:41 PM