2 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

5 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

6 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Our fave NYC-dreaming flicks

Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure landed on DVD today. Have you gotten a chance to check it out?

P.s. Who wouldn't want to live in NYC?!?

by balletchic on 5/1/2011 11:14:50 AM

I absolutely LOVE The Devil Wears Prada and Sweet Home Alabama!!!

by balletchic on 5/1/2011 11:13:07 AM

Join with other lovers of foreign music in this club!
ForeignMusicLovers UNITE. -♥- ClubID-1636

by DiaRoze on 4/23/2011 1:53:51 PM

Honestly, Of corse i do! I can't imagine my future not being famous. I'm not being stuck up, that's just how my life has always been. I want to act. I'm in most of the plays with my theater company. And, I just want to act for people. I've spent my whole life trying to make people happy, and acting is the one of the only things that makes ME happy. And I would do anything for the chance to have a happy life, Wouldn't everyone?

by LAXchick174 on 4/21/2011 9:33:18 AM

LOVE Prada!!! meryl is gr8!!1

by soccerlover99 on 4/20/2011 10:10:51 PM

I dont really like the city, or anywhere thats over populated. Id rather live in somewhere like Tennessee where its really scenic. Im from Virginia so I guess I am a country girl Smile

by ValShmal98 on 4/20/2011 1:46:45 PM

btw california is sooo not how people describe it. ok there are some people who are totally fake and mean, but theres people like that in every state. california has super nice people, and its beautiful in both Southern and Northern California. people arent mean and stuck up like in the movies, or in 90210, okay?

by oceanlover69 on 4/19/2011 10:31:08 PM

ok i liv in california and luv it here so much more. i've been to nyc like 7 times. my cousin, aunt and uncle live there, and my mom grew up there. nyc is a great, fun, exciting place to live, but its so busy. california is much more laid back, and it has movie premieres, the awesome beaches, and soo much more! i plan on staying a California Girl my whole life Smile

by oceanlover69 on 4/19/2011 10:29:49 PM

heyy!
join my club ♥ vacations ♥ if you love to travel, want to travel, or you want to hear about other girls travels then this club is for you!
♥L

by frenchblondie on 4/19/2011 7:42:51 PM

I don;t want to live in NYC. I mean the ppl there aren't as nice as the ppl in CA. I'd rather live in LA, Ca than there. (I already live in CA)
I mean in La, there are lots of movie premieres. Smile

by I<3gurrls! on 4/19/2011 7:37:41 PM

YES!!! I so want to move to NYC when I grow up! New York is my favorite place in the world! I really want to be on broadway someday.

by beachgirl324 on 4/19/2011 6:56:47 PM

YAY!!! First Comment!! I dream of being on Broadway, singing, and being a fashion designer.

by Grace_Girl on 4/19/2011 5:14:57 PM

LOOKING TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN? WANTING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY?
ALREADY A CHRISTIAN? LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN SUPPORT? LOOKING TO GIVE CHRISTIAN SUPPORT?

Then check out my club, Fearless Females! Fearless Females is a club for anyone who is a Christian, anyone who wants to be a Christian, or anyone who wants to learn more about Christianity. My group provides support as you share verses, inspirational stories, and ask for prayer throughout you spiritual journey. I offer devotionals and prayer, as well as verses on anything you ask for! No one will be turned away and there is no registration required! Many girls have already joined and are ready to support you! Job openings are available right now! Come check it out!

(BTW I don’t give personal advice, only biblical advice, but I will pray for you and any of your situations!)

by pondhouse on 4/19/2011 3:49:55 PM