11 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

12 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

14 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

Snag that dream job: I wanna... start my own Web biz

Two sisters teamed up to launch a graduation e-nnouncement biz…

hey lemonade.mouth.luver., ik its a lil late, but's
free and so isnt to create your own website! ur welcome!!!

by amlove on 4/26/2012 3:55:19 PM

Hey lemonade.mouth.lover., check out doodle! Xoxo

I need to make a website, for my drama club. Do you know any FREE programs? And do you know any FREE programs that can make a webzine? please let me know! Thanks! Smile Smile)))) Lynae P.

by lemonade.mouth.luver on 1/18/2012 6:45:58 PM

ok so me and my bff are starting a drama club in november. im really really really into it! i even created a website and wrote a half an hour long play! but we have a really strict principal and i dont know how to convince her to let us use a whole period just to perform it! we're in grade 6 (still elementary!) so our periods are 30 minutes and we arent allowed to perform it after school or anything Frown . my second question is, do you think having a website is going to far? it has stuff like a calendar, a blog, a documents page (for the play) and a members area. the link is but do you think its going to far? thx

Hey girl,

That's great that you've made your own play!  Get together with a teacher that you like. They'll be able to help you brainstorm ideas for how to set up a chance to perform your hard-work for the school.  The website is certainly not too far, it will probably hep your cause in the long run!  Good luck!
Jordan S.

by sweetpea185 on 8/31/2011 10:55:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD can anyone have an internship with GL ? If so , what's the age ? I thought it would be convenient since (i've heard) GirlsLife is in Baltimore and my dad works there. he would be able to take me . Plus i am REALLY good with advice

Hey girly! You have to be in college, and you have to go through an interview process, after submitting your resume, I'm sure.

Becca G.

by lilgymnast11 on 5/29/2011 6:01:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD Have you heard that May21 is Judgement Day? Where God comes back and chooses people to got to Heaven, and others have to stay on Earth for 5 months and suffer, and finally the world explodes in October! Do you believe this? I'm SOO Scared!! Please Help!

Hey girlie, There are certainly a variety of beliefs about Judgement Days, but there are also plenty of doubters - me included.  I don't think you need to worry about it, but if it's stuck on your mind, reach out to an adult you trust.  xoxo

Marie H.

by Greenybean27 on 5/16/2011 7:31:19 PM

Hi. I've had so many dream jobs it would scare you... But, now I'm looking into archaeology. I can really see myself doing it! I'd just love it to unearth history and figure out it's story under a hot sun. I can't wait to go to college, so I was trying to figure out my major. I can't stand math (I really am mathematically challenged. For serious.) and love history. What do you think would be a good major for me? I'm really considering a history major. Is it a good idea?

Hey! yes it totally is, I'm pretty sure archaeology is a major at some places too
Helen S.

by lendter on 5/14/2011 10:38:48 PM

I really don't want to sound rude.. In one of my publications classes we were talking about how in magazines the mag. people try to trick the readers into thinking they need products and stuff like that to be pretty. And they talk about teens behind there back about how teens idolize media figures. Is GL one of those magazines? Thanks!!

Hey girlie! Here at GL we have nothing but the best interest of you guys in mind -- therefore we like to focus on the positives and self-love, as opposed to trying to get our readers to buy things to make them "pretty." We believe all our readers are beautiful, inside and out Smile We also spend our time trying to be the best we can for you guys, not talking about you Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by loveforever21 on 5/13/2011 10:47:46 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 5/13/2011 4:53:30 PM

wow, cool!!! good job you guys!!!

1 comment

by soccerlover99 on 5/13/2011 11:50:05 AM

What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!