3 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

7 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

8 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

Snag that dream job: I wanna... train horses

Blurb: Do you spend all your time at the local barn? Do you love animals and helping others? We may have the perfect job for you.

I love riding so much, and I work at a local SIRE center over the summer, which helps teach disabled kids to ride, but I don't want to go into it as an actual job. I would like to go pro with riding and make the USDF young rider program in a few years....

by fudgemonkey on 4/27/2012 7:43:26 AM

This is almost exactly what i want to do... i'm better and more patient with animals than people. I think i want to own an equine rehabilitation centre

by Melissa227 on 1/21/2012 9:16:05 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
would being a lawyer be a good choice of a job 4 when im older? i wanna make lots of money.. (and im good at argueing.lol).

Hey girlie,

Haha, if you love arguing, this could totally be a great option for you! Remember that becoming a lawyer requires 4 years of undergraduate education plus a commitment to law school - so, if you don't enjoy studying law, past cases, ethics, etc., this might be really tough for you to get through. It'll be great money once you actually get out of school and start working, but a lot of money won't make you enjoy a job you aren't meant to do. Just listen to your heart and your interests in order to choose a career - passion comes first, money second Smile
Lauren C.

by dallys on 10/21/2011 11:27:14 PM

I would love to have a horse so much!!!! I get to take lessons during the summer when I visit the states but it's an average of 10 lessons per year. Frown not the greatest but still really awesome! I got to work with some of the horses- grooming, sponging, riding, lunging and massaging. There's this one horse that I worked with a lot that was pretty spooky and I sponged him and then i got to massage him with a towel it was awesome because he was acutally calming down! SO COOL!

by Nikichic on 10/11/2011 12:27:19 AM

that would be pretty neat!!! Smile

by i<3tennis on 9/17/2011 8:44:50 PM

omg! I am so sad. I have always wanted to be a horse rider, but I actually have never ridden a horse without someone holding onto its bridle. Frown I have wanted to MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!! I love horses, I wouldn't even mind mucking out stalls. Plus we don't have a big enough property, and horses are expensive. Frown

by alkrox17 on 5/10/2011 8:44:08 PM

Aww this article makes me realize how much i love my horse. I would give anything for him! Even my house! He is the best ever! Riding a horse is the greatest feeling!
My aunt works with challenged kids and adults who ride horses for therapy. Sometimes i go out and help and its totally worth it seeing those kids and even adults' proud smiles. I love horses and love spending my time with them, especially my baby Sauney<3!

by stormbeauty on 5/2/2011 6:51:29 PM

Thanks GL for posting this.I have 4 horses Candie , Teddy,Vegas(Likatruzippo),and my miniature horse Coors. Everyone says riding isn't a sport.BUT IT TOTALLY IS! I ride english and western and I drive my mini horse.I have been riding for 7 years and I love it

by Likatruzippo7 on 4/23/2011 9:20:33 AM

mod mod mod
hey im sooo happy about a wk ago i had about 3 pimples on my face (in very noticeable spots) now they're gone! how do i prevent them from coming bak?

Hey girlie -- wash your face with a face wash that contains salicylic acid Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by oceanlover69 on 4/22/2011 10:08:50 PM

GottaLoveLaura: Preach. Everyone always tells me that riding isn't a sport, but it so is!

by lillibug618 on 4/21/2011 12:36:27 PM