4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

6 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

7 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Make Easter extra adorable!

It’s time for some bunny love. We’ve got the cutest-ever finds to ensure this Sunday is totally sweet.

OMG, the Yes to Carrots lip balm is awesome! It softens and soothes so epically! Laughing BUY IT! (I found it at my Walgreens for $2.17, though!)

by PrimaOnPointe on 4/25/2011 8:26:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Okay for Easter tomorrow I am wearing a really cute pink flower skirt with a matching cardi and white bow shoes- there is only one question I have- how should I do my hair? I can't decide if I want to straighten it or curl it. It is shoulder length, layered, and side bangs. What would look the best? Thanks MOD! You guys are amazing! =)

Hey girly! You could always braid back your side bangs and leave the rest down and flowy Smile

Becca G.

by mollyra on 4/23/2011 7:31:38 PM

MODMODMOD i live in a small town in texas and nobody really dresses up like y'all do in the city. I'm kind of sick of wearing jeans and a tshirt. My family's on a budjet so i cant get anything too pricey. can u help me????

Hey girly girl! You can totally look cute at a good price. Try stores like Forever21, Target or H&M for cute clothes. Maybe, try leggings with some boots or gladiator sandals for summer. And, cute flowy dresses with a cardi Smile

Becca G.

by SBbabe101 on 4/23/2011 6:56:12 PM

My bff is getting me something REALLY awesome for my bday and has been planning it for like 3 weeks now....her bday is in like 5 days and i wanna get her something REALLY awesome...she said she wants anything...i wanna be really creative tho ...anytips? also how do you make coupon cards life for a free hug or something????/ MOD HELPP!

Hey girlie -- Google "Coupons for Hugs" and you'll find templates to print out. As far as a gift, what types of things does she like? Is there something she has talked about wanting in passing that she hasn't received yet? Google also helps with researching creative gift ideas too Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by tdyumyum on 4/23/2011 12:28:24 PM

Hey, girls! Need advice? Check out my advice queen page. Real, honest advice from a real, honest girl! I can help out with anything under the it school, family, beauty, guys or whatever else. Just ask Bee (that's me)! ;)

by volleyball514 on 4/22/2011 8:31:13 AM

Hey kyky_Smile - i saw your thing about wearing makeup. well, that where u r going wrong - ur mom notices ur makeup, but people rnt supposed to notice ur makeup, its just supposed to show off ur natural beauty. trust me, u DONT wanna look like a clown with a ton of blush Smile good luck!

by oceanlover69 on 4/21/2011 8:08:03 PM

what if my parents dont let me wear makeup? is there some way that i can convince them that makeup is A-ok?my mom freaks with even the slightest bit of blush! grr!

by kyky_:) on 4/21/2011 4:43:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD What's a good clump free Mascara?

Hey chica!

I swear by Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara Smile Covergirl Lash Blast is good too!

danielle D.

danielle D.

by jessicasway17 on 4/21/2011 2:50:25 PM

Cool ideas! When I was at Forever 21, I almost bought the bunny shirt! Laughing

by Catlover4723 on 4/21/2011 12:45:28 PM

HELP! my friend always throws a easter party. Not like a dinner party, like a house party only there are bunnies everywhere. I have no idea what to wear! Can you help me?

Bonjour chicky! Check out these sweet outfits for the special day:

Jessica W.

by LAXchick174 on 4/21/2011 9:42:13 AM

Black & white is a classic combo—and the pair never goes out of style. What can you put together in your closet to fit this theme?
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?