3 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

7 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

7 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Are your flips flopped out? Recycle em!

Starting on Earth Day, Old Navy is accepting donations of used flip-flops...

hey girlies! if you need advice visit my profile. i will answer you really fast AND i will give you a detailed answer! =)
p.s. no question is too weird or personnal!

by ALR on 4/23/2011 8:58:48 AM

MOD MOD
umm... am i allowed to donate flip-flops if they have a big footprint dented into them??? lol Smile Laughing Smile

Hey girlie! You may want to try donating ones that are less aimed at a certain foot shape

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by ellybelle98 on 4/23/2011 3:23:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I recently was offered tickets to a live taping of the first episode of a new show starring my favorite actress. They're free, but the problem is that I've been asking them for so much lately. How can I show them that going to this taping means SO MUCH MORE to me than the other things I've been asking for? She's my favorite actress, so this means soooo much to me!!!!! thanks!!!!!

Hey girlie -- just tell them exactly what you told me: that these tickets mean more to you than anything else you've ever asked for.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by acpowers on 4/23/2011 12:09:05 AM

Yah. I'm glad 2 help the enviroment. Smile

by I<3gurrls! on 4/22/2011 11:44:09 PM

I hate old navy flip flops. Bleh! I will give all of mine to them! FINALLY! I can get rid of them and know I am helping the earth!

by topchef88 on 4/22/2011 6:02:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so i was wondering where i could get eco friendly colored pencils, crayons, notebooks, folders, clips, hair thingys,etc. can u help?

Hey chica! There are a bunch of sites with eco-friendly school supplies, happy hippie, the ultimate green store, etc... if you just type it into google you'll come up with a ton of options. Be sure to check our April/May issue with a bunch of eco friendly companies that may have what you're looking for in our April Daily Giveaways calendar. Hope this helps! Smile

Caitlin F.

by moe4321 on 4/22/2011 11:53:02 AM

Right now I have 4 pairs of flip-flops, and I have 3 pairs from last year... This could work out AWESOME!!!!! Laughing Laughing Tong Tong

by jmfwjh13 on 4/22/2011 11:42:54 AM

I LUV EARTHDAY! AND TO MAKE EARTHDAY EVEN BETTER GOD ALSO MADE IT FRIDAY! TGIF

by vancasarahc00 on 4/22/2011 10:41:54 AM

MOD! I just bought L'Oreal's True Match foundation, and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to apply it. Can you help me out?

Hey gal!

I would apply some foundation to a makeup sponge and apply it on your face to even out your skin tone or wherever you want to cover up any blemishes. You can always ask a friend, your mom or sister for some makeup tips too Smile I am sure they would be happy to help!

danielle D.

danielle D.

by rocketqueenxo on 4/22/2011 10:33:41 AM

Hey ppl! Join my clubs: Book Chatty, where girls can discuss reading problems, interesting books you have read, and books to read.
I also have a club: Animal Luvers, where girls can discuss pets, their favorite animals, and stuff like that!
I am choosing officers June 1st!

by koolkat21 on 4/22/2011 10:31:26 AM