2 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

5 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

6 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

5 cute ways to ask him to the dance

Bored with the typical “Hey, will you go to the dance with me?”

Mod Mod Mod,
So, I have the Sadie Hawkins dance coming up at my school and there is this guy. My parents think I should ask him to it. He sits next to me in English and we have had a few conversations. We always look at we each other, sometimes we accidentally look at the same time and give each other awkward looks. Im not sure if he likes me and I am deathly afraid of getting rejected, that's the main reason I'm scared to ask him. But what would be some cute ways to ask him. Not anything original.

Hey girlie, write him a note! That way he's not rejecting you to your face and it'll be a cute and different way to ask.

Lauren T.

by mspeach9 on 1/23/2013 5:26:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
I am only a freshman in high school and I have totally fallen head over heels for this senior.. It's crazy. We have been a thing for five months! . I need your help!!! I don't want to embarrass myself when I ask him. I'm a really outgoing and fun person so I want to find a very creative way to ask him. We have already texted about it but I want to ask him in a special way! Please help!!

Hey girlie, I'm not sure what it is that you want to ask him. If you want to ask him out, you could do something cute like writing on a cake or cupcakes. You could make him a card. Think about things that you're good at and find a way to use that to ask him.

Lauren T.

by maddienicole13 on 1/13/2013 8:26:13 PM

Okay, so my school has a winter dance coming up. There's one guy I really like, but I can't ask him because he's in tenth grade and I'm in eighth, so he's not at my school. My friends and I were discussing a dare where we all have to ask someone to go with us to the dance. There is another guy, he's really sweet and i wouldn't mind going to the dance with him (if he said yes) but I don't like him. Not as anything more than a friend. I've never been on a date before, and I almost feel bad that (should Guy 2 say yes) my first date wouldn't actually be with someone I really liked. Am I overreacting, especially since I don't even know what he'd say? Should I do the dare and ask him anyway? Help! ThanksSmile

Hey rebecca18, well it's just a dance not a lifetime commitment. You don't have to stay with him te whole time. You can mingle with some of your other pals and dance with other boys. If you really want a date I would ask him, if not go with your girls. Hope this helps and that you have fun! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by rebecca18 on 11/18/2012 11:07:36 PM

Mod mod mod Ok so, i've been dating my crush/bf for around 3 weeks. Do you think i should get him something for Valentines day? and if so, i wanna make something that's homemade not store bought, but i have no idea what i could do if i do get him anything!!

Hey sashastar123, yeah I think you should get him something. Maybe you could make him a love coupon book. Grab some construction paper, markers, scissors, and a stapler. Create coupons that are redeemable for something from you. For example, one coupon might get him two kisses, while another gets him a hug. You could make about ten and design each one different. I defintely think he'll like this. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sashastar123 on 2/10/2012 6:18:17 PM

Hey Prett Tee, you can always get dressed up and go with your girls. Consider the dance a girls night out. Get all dolled up, take pics and have fun. Who says you need guys to have a good time? Hope this helps! Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 12/28/2011 6:35:56 PM

MOD Mod MOD!!!!So glad for the advice if my school has a dance soon and my crush is single I'll be sure to use one of those methods because they sound like they work. anyways what if he'd not into me huh what will happen i don't want to end up going by myself i'll look like a total loser. If we could bring outsiders then yeah totally i would have a date but they dont so what should I do.? Mod Please help!!!

by Prett Tee on 12/28/2011 5:05:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!?!
Ok so my crush just broke up with my friend and i really like him...He has asked me out before and i turned him down because my friend really really liked him...But now with me it changed, im like in love, and people say he likes me back a lot, they say they see him staring at me, and he always wants to sit by me in classes!?!?! What do i do if i really like him!?!?!
Thanks so so much~

Talk to him! maybe even tell him how you feel Smile take a chance! Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by mookie98 on 11/18/2011 6:54:41 PM

I am going yosneak a skickie note on his book tahat says will you go 2 the dance w/ me?

by promqueen105 on 10/20/2011 8:37:51 PM

Cute!!! I can't wait for my dance which I hope is this year. It's gonna be a great year. First kiss AND a dance.

by angelicjade on 10/17/2011 4:17:31 PM

I'm really into this guy. Well call him C. And he invited me to go see a movie with his today. I told him I couldn't go because I had chores and homework to do. Which I did. Now I feel bad. What should I do? Also I have been talking and texting him a lot. He's been really really nice to me. And has been tellingnme all kinds of things. He told me he trusted me and that we were good friends. But I think my BGF knows something I don't cause I was walking with C he was like it's only a phase. And C got all tense and was like shut up man. Also when I didn't do so well of a test the other day he tried to cheer me up. Does it sound like he likes me?????
Lot of Love in advance Lilia