3 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

6 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

7 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Keep your eyes peeled for this new teen rom-dram

She may currently be killing it on the big screen in Scream 4, but Emma Roberts will be tackling a much different role this summer.

She looks better without dying her hair idk why

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/28/2011 3:51:15 PM

OMG i would like watch the show UNFABULOUS 24/7 and even did a report on Emma Roberts and watched Aquamarine over and over when i was younger cuz Emma Roberts used to be my like idol lol

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/28/2011 3:50:36 PM

this looks good

by jocis1015 on 7/19/2011 8:49:20 AM

OMG!! I absolutely have to see this movie with my BFF!! He is soooo handsome. I'm glad that he is in the US, not Britain. I mean, you could tell when he was younger that he would be really good-looking. Well, I am deff. going to this movie, when it comes out in theaters. Then, I'm going to buy it. EMMA ROBERTS is the BEST!!!

by pineapple14 on 6/13/2011 10:32:27 PM

FREDDIE IS SO CUTE!

by birdgirly11 on 6/8/2011 4:53:01 PM

I can't wait to see this movie. It looks really good, but in other words... I knew Freddie Highmore would turn out to be so handsome. I mean when you see when he is younger he is cute, but gosh now he has the voice and everything! I'm glad more ours than Britain's.

by realchk on 4/26/2011 4:09:06 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post this to your favorite article

by singergirl98 on 4/25/2011 8:42:07 PM

i'm going to see this with my bff

by sareena98rama on 4/25/2011 8:40:02 PM

Freddie looks super cute he was cute before but now he has blossemed to a gorgous person and this movie looks super good i want to see 3 dif movies now (Prom, that surfer movie, and thiss)

by puppie-lover on 4/25/2011 8:20:36 PM

It has the girl who plays Esme in Twilight and I love Freddie Highmore so Ill see it.

by TeamAlice33 on 4/25/2011 7:56:26 PM