AN HOUR AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

1 HOURS AGO RT @InternQueen: SO excited to have execs from @USATODAYcollege @GOLINglobal @girlslifemag & more at 1st ever #InternQueenParty #DC! http:/http://t.co/FPbSl5siz2

2 HOURS AGO Glam up with @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish: http://t.co/BZdTlAzmjY

COMMENTS

Perfectly Imperfect - An original story

Hey babes! We love how totally true this story, written by 12-year-old GL reader Katie T, is. Tell us what ya think in the comments! Perfectly...

THIS IS LIKE THE MOST AMAZING THING I'VE EVER READ! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/20/2012 1:47:30 AM

I know what you mean, sometimes I wish I was more popular and prettier and everything, but then I stop and think, and like you I realize that I wouldn't be who I am if I had that kind of life, I would look perfect but not rlly be perfect. Not a life I would want at all.

by *17Rachie17* on 5/20/2011 11:34:17 PM

really good! i would choose the life she has than being popular and snobbySmile good job, my fav so farrr!

by <3luvlife<3 on 5/19/2011 8:58:27 PM

This was an amazing story!! I love it!!! This has been my favorite sooo far!! Smile

by autumnskye on 5/9/2011 6:33:27 PM

this story is so good bcaz its not just a story; it has a deeper meaning to it. Smile

by artsgurl983 on 5/7/2011 10:57:59 PM

That was so good! Keep writing! I Love LOve LOVe LOVE the descriptions!

by ifimabletofly on 5/7/2011 9:40:59 PM

luv luv luv that story!

by crowellgirl2 on 5/2/2011 6:55:57 PM

Great story!!! Really, really good!!!

by AngelaxClews on 5/1/2011 9:14:27 PM

IT'S SOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!you have an amaizing talent for the world to see. keep up the extraudinary work

by Dailine Fernandez on 5/1/2011 1:26:32 PM

That is so great. I can so relate

by *Sigh* on 4/30/2011 12:31:26 PM