1 HOURS AGO Bring on the new month with a DIY calendar!: http://t.co/mNSrvdHjnm

2 HOURS AGO Growing pains: How to tell if you and your guy are on the same page: http://t.co/6Z22JoMgWH

4 HOURS AGO #DailyFiveaway: 3 on-the-go gals grab a fully loaded @Microsoft Surface 2: http://t.co/eVkNdGrXI2

COMMENTS

I don't fit in with the preppy girls

These girls in my school are really preppy and live in really cool big houses and wear all new clothes. They are nice to me, but sometimes...

ya...these poular girls at my school are the same way to me.....it can be really sad how much value people put on things like clothes and how fast you can run...people should like you for you.

by allys_pig on 9/21/2011 5:08:03 PM

YHURR NOT ALONEE !

by baybiiey on 8/19/2011 10:22:41 AM

My math teacher doesnt teach my class anything because they dont respect him. I act well and have had straight A's but he didnt let me take the test for ADVANCED math. I cant waste another year in a chaotic classsroom doing NOTHING. what should i do???

by bieberlover586 on 7/18/2011 1:58:10 PM

I'm going to a whole new high school without my friends. even though im excited for a new exsperience im worried i won't make friends. i talked to my bff and she said i'll do fine and make friends. do you have any tips for making friends??

Hey girlie, just be outgoing. Talk to everyone you see and be super friendly. It's easy to make friends when you're trying!
Lauren T.

by Ladybugluv on 6/30/2011 5:33:42 PM

JOIN MYY CLUB Smile
im Dr. Sam i am like doctor phil but im a girl and i focus on tweens and teens come join my club
its called Dr.Sam Laughing
i give advice on......
boys
elementary school
middle school
drama
family issues
bullying
and much much more
come check me out Smile

by sammy8550 on 6/7/2011 6:50:29 PM

my spanish teacher is pretty nice but she's kinda irresponsible. we had to do an oral presentation and she said my group got an A-. well she put my grade in, (and i can see it cuz we have this thing where we can check our grades online) and it says my group got a B-!! i'm upset because it brought my grade down. plus grading ends soon and school's out so what can i do? i emailed her but i'm afraid she won't know and i'll have a lower grade cuz of it. help!!!

Hey girlie! Your teacher should be checking her email since it's during the grading period, so all you can really do is wait it out. Is it possible that she's still at school and could one of your parents drive you over to talk to her in person about it? In any case, it's a good idea to tell Mom or Dad about your situation. She or he might have some good ideas as to how you could handle it.

Rhea R.

by voucher on 6/3/2011 4:20:45 PM

Hey, don't feel bad. At my school everyone always dresses really sloppy and I feel weird because I dress really trendy. Try to ask your friends to help you fit in more. And don't feel bad, since having nice clothes and a big house doesn't equal happiness

by kiwiberry88 on 6/2/2011 8:51:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have a math exam and i dont remember how to do a lot of it! what should i do? my mom doesnt know how to do it either!

Hey girl,

Do you have anyone in the class you can ask for help? Gather some specific questions together, then give them a call. Or you can Google specific concepts to see if you can teach yourself. There's not a lot you can do the night before other than read your notes and textbook to clarify these things, but in the future try to take care of this ahead of time - that way, you can ask your teacher these questions before the day of the test!
Lauren C.

by freshh123 on 5/30/2011 6:02:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD My freshman exams start tomorrow and I can't focus enough to study. Studying is so boring! Any tips to help me get focused or at least make studying less boring?

Hey babe,

Read our study tips! Studying isn't fun for any of us, but these will absolutely help.

Lauren C.

by freshh123 on 5/30/2011 5:59:37 PM

In class one teacher started talking about my love life in the middle of class. The whole class was laughing at me and I if I said anything that teacher would get really mad. What should I do?

by Catty13 on 5/15/2011 4:21:34 PM