9 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

12 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

13 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

I broke up with my ex. Now he won't be friends with me

My ex-boyfriend won't be just friends with me because I broke up with him. He keeps telling me that he breaks up with every other girl he...

Thanks!

by livelaughdancejr on 6/15/2011 4:12:30 PM

MOD MOD! What did u mean just chat on normally? I asked you why he sent that to me and what I should say. Can you help?

Hey girly,
There could be many different reasons why he could have sent that to you and there really is no way to figure it out from him. If you ask, then he will either lie and say nothing, or he could get the wrong idea. What I'm saying is be normal and act like this email isn't a big deal. Ask him why he doesn't like the girl or say that's too bad. If he is trying to get your attention in some way, he will be impressed that you are so cool and mature.

Catie C.

by livelaughdancejr on 6/15/2011 3:58:02 PM

MOD! MOD! The same boy just e-mailed me telling me there is a girl at his dad's office who likes him a lot and that he does not like her. I do not know why he told me this. What should I respond and why did he send me that? Please help!

Hey girly,
Just chat on normally. Asking him flat out like that could cause problems. Good Luck!

Catie C.

by livelaughdancejr on 6/15/2011 3:45:01 PM

Thanks!

by livelaughdancejr on 6/15/2011 12:49:30 PM

MOD! MOD! Thank you for the advice! He just asked me who I like. I said " Why do you want to know?" He hasn't replied yet. Should I have said that? Please help!

No prob, girl. That's what we're here for! Usually guys only ask a girl that question if they might be interested in her. You already said it so there is no taking it back, but don't sweat it. If he replies just tell him that you don't have your eye on anyone in particular right now (this is probably the safest bet even if you do like someone else). If you answer the question with out any implication that you might like him he should back off.

Mary H.

by livelaughdancejr on 6/15/2011 12:36:04 PM

MOD! MOD! My Ex-BF keeps e-mailing me. At a pool party, he kept talking to me and at the end, he told me he would e-mail me. Yesterday, I told him I got pink and orange braces. He said, " I like those colors they are good choices." I am almost positive he likes me again, but I do not like him. Today, he e-mailed asking if I had text-free on my Itouch, which I do. I am afraid he will ask me out. I don't know what to do!

Hey babe. Be honest with him. If he does ask you out try "Hey, I really like talking to you, but I want to be single right now." It sounds like you want to be friends with this guy. Try to keep the convo away from romantic stuff. If he keeps texting and emailing you ask an adult what you should do.

Mary H.

by livelaughdancejr on 6/15/2011 11:28:20 AM

thanks so much for the edvice but just one more thing its been about 2 years already how much longer do you think till he will come threw??? Thanks again. Smile

by 15amyurek on 5/21/2011 3:07:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! My ex-Bf absoulutlly hates my guts!!! But he broke up with me it makes no sense to me. Well there is one thing he might be mad at me for but it was so an accident. One day in class we were using hot glue guns and he started making fun of me. I as hot glueing my project and all of a sudden i picked up my a stick of wood with hot glue on it and he was standing right there and i accedentally burnt his hand. i said i was sorry but then he started to cry? and he told the teacher i did it on purpose which i didn't and i told the teacher that too. and i also told the teacher he was making fun of me. So in the end we both got infractions. But he has never talked to me sense. what do i do i tried saying sorry, and giving him some space. But he still hates my GUTS!!! WHAT DO I DO I NEED SERIOUS HELP!!! PLEASE!!!

Hey chica, I know you say you said you had given him space already, but you might have to give him a little more. Just give him time to come around. When he's ready he'll come back to you. Smile

Lynae P.

by 15amyurek on 5/21/2011 11:49:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
There's this kid in my class (Lets call him W) and he has been really rude to everybody but his friends. (especially me). today W was making fun of a kid in my class who happens to be a little loud. I told the teacher, but when W found out, he denied ever even doing anything in the first place!
What should i do cause everything i am trying isn't working! i want him to leave me (and others) alone!

Alyssa B.

by msbubble5 on 5/19/2011 6:19:08 PM

**MOD
Hey, I need some advice on my ex too. We're friends and all and it seemed like everything is back to normal, but lately he's been trying to make me jealous or something. It's really weird, but we'll be talking (Like for instance about a cast party we both went to where everyone kisses everyone on the cheek; tradition) and he starts bragging about all the girls he kissed and at one point even says "Oh yea I almost forgot Sarah, Betty, oh and chrissy. lol Chrissy is awesome!" I don't really care about him anymore, but at this point it's just getting pretty annoying. I mean I don't want to stop being friends with him so idk what to do. I'd be happy if he moves on (I broke up with him), but it's getting pathetic. He did say that he was seeing someone the other day, but it seems like he was pulling my leg. So basically, what should I do or say to stop him from being pathetic (I honestly don't care anymore who he dates)?
Thanks soooo much!!!
<3!

Hey girl, I wouldn't assume he's acting this way to get your attention. Take his word for what it's worth and assume he's with someone else and treat him as such. Ignore any signals he tries to give you that he's still into you.

xoxo