16 HOURS AGO #MySummerInFiveWords: Reading #GL on the beach 😎.

16 HOURS AGO "OMG IT'S GRACE!" @rydelR5 is officially passing the torch to June/July girl @grace_phipps 🙌#GLrydell#GLgraceepic.twitter.com/tShSHVFEIGG

17 HOURS AGO Okay but @lilycollins Instagram selfies with @Jamiebower from this weekend... #PleaseLetTheseMeanWhatWeThinkTheyMean pic.twitter.com/3q8Pbm9pH2

COMMENTS

It's Take Your Daughter to Work Day!

Are you hitchin’ a ride with Mom or Dad?

Oh my mom works at a hospital as a respiratory therapist, so if I went with her I would probably get sick! I would be stuck in her office all day Frown and my Dad's work has it's own take your kid to work day

by miaboo123 on 5/14/2011 3:53:18 PM

My mom owns a jewelry store and my dad an internet service company

by kayla9 on 5/2/2011 9:38:27 PM

i can do this day. my dad is a mail man and my mom works at a liquor store. or my grandparents. my grandma works at a waste water treatment plant and my grandpa is reitired

by krazykotabug on 4/29/2011 12:25:33 AM

My dad works at my school.So I get to ggo to work with him EVERY day!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 4/28/2011 10:16:44 PM

i didd haha!!!

by puppie-lover on 4/28/2011 9:47:25 PM

my mom owns her own gymnastics thing,and my dad works at a very high profile company. the gymnastics thing, i wasnt allowed to, and the company is BORING

by oceanlover69 on 4/28/2011 8:57:10 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(: ( Oh, and BTW, The four tags I have aren't just the things you can ask me about. Those are just ideas!

by gracieb123 on 4/28/2011 8:06:04 PM

i couldn't miss school today, to do it. i wish i could. Smile
but i have been to my paretns work ever since, i was a little baby. (a couple months old)
Since my parents r teachers, all the middle school aged kids adored me. Laughing
*good old days. Tong

by I<3gurrls! on 4/28/2011 6:35:41 PM

Uh to bad I have school Frown

by topchef88 on 4/28/2011 6:32:01 PM

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
CHECK OUT MY CLUB: Fashionistas and fitness IF U NEED ADVICE OR HAV ADVICE TO GIVE ON FASHION OR FITNESS...OR IF U JUST WANNA B A PART OF A REALLY SUPER SPECTACULARLY COOL CLUB...REMEMBER SUMMER'S COMING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3LYDIALaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing