Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

1 HOURS AGO How to deal with a super-strict dad: http://t.co/CuQ1uUykKt

2 HOURS AGO We cruised with @CodySimpson... and yep, he's just as awesome as you'd think: http://t.co/yJYpD9ecu9

COMMENTS

Teen talks to celebs with Camera By Her Side

Have you ever dreamed about meeting and chatting with your fave celebs? Well this music-loving teen is making that dream a reality...

My best friend Ainslie and her mother were shot and killed two days ago. It’s been all over the news. I’m so devastated that this happened to my best friend. I’m so upset. I’ve gone to friends, teachers, my parents, and even grief counselors to help me feel better. Ainslie was such an amazing person. She always had such a bright smile and her eyes were always lit up. Every day I visit a spot in our school called “Ainslie’s corner” and I put a new flower in the vase under the posters filled with goodbyes and comments from me and other people. I miss her so much. She was my best friend. I’ve been crying a lot lately to the point where I get sick. I’m scared that I’ll get depressed. I just don’t know how to cope with Ainslie’s murdering. It even scares me to just think that she’s dead because she was murdered. How can I feel better? I wish Ainslie was still here. She’d know how to comfort me.
I LOVE YOU AINSLIE!

Hey girl,

I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. It sounds like Ainslie and her mother were beautiful people. Because this was such a tragedy, it will take a while for you to feel better. Going to  teachers, parents and counselors is a great way to start. "Ainslie's Corner" is also a good place to visit to remember all the fun times you had with her. Lean on your friends for support, because they're in the same boat as you. Talking about how you feel is the best way to cope-don't keep your emotions inside you. Talk to your parents about seeing a therapist, or continuing to see a grief counselor.

Marisa D. Marisa D.

by Integrity on 5/10/2012 2:49:33 AM

Hey lemonade.mouth.lover, a webzine is an online magazine. Head to this site to download free software for it. http://webzineonline.com/ Hope this helps! Xoxo

Whats a webzine, and are there any FREE programs that can help make one? Lynae P.

by lemonade.mouth.luver on 1/14/2012 3:18:22 PM

Its is m3lody_2014 it says "Monique Coleman (pictured with Jessica above) Smile

by cecily on 5/12/2011 9:03:29 PM

i thought the celebrity in the picture above is Monique Coleman ?

by m3lody_2014 on 4/30/2011 11:43:56 AM

Mod MOD MOD MOD
so there is a 8th grade end of the year dance and I was thinking wat kinda dress I should get and how I should do my hair I have a ruler body and I have hair that is just below my breast I was also wondering wat shoes I should get. Thank youSmile

Hey girlie! You should ask around to your friends and see what types of dresses they will be wearing, to make sure your dress isn't too formal or informal. Once you decide that, you can then decide on hairstyle (is the dress strapless, halter, etc.) and shoes (based on dress length) Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by carina25 on 4/29/2011 11:03:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD .
So I got glasses today, and love them! There are a few problems...
1) It seem that my acne shows up more and I want it less noticible when I go to school on Monday for the first time with glasses. Any home remedies that could clear it up or make it less noticible?
2) I'm near sighted so being with out glasses isn't so hard, but will it effect me in soccer or track? Is it safe to wear glasses in sports?
3) I seem to have a rash on my hands. whats good for that?
Thanks a ton <3

Hey girlie! Try using an acne scrub/wash to rid yourself of acne. As far as soccer/track, you may need to invest in contacts.When it comes to your rash, it all depends on what the rash looks like, etc. before it can be diagnosed.

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by bebold. on 4/29/2011 10:23:22 PM

My lil sis keeps fighting with my mum and yelling back and forth. Also she goes around saying she's gonna kill herself. We keep trying to encourage her but all she say is I'm sorry. I don't know what to do. She keeps making me feel like a lousy sister when I try to help. She's 11 and doesn't understand how much we'd miss her if she were gone. What can I do more to make her feel better?
Thanks

Hey girlie -- check out this link on dealing with tough stuff, such as those that your sister is dealing with: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by violins rule on 4/29/2011 9:56:07 PM

kool, girl. Smile

by I<3gurrls! on 4/29/2011 8:13:27 PM

Lol isnt video taping a concert and putting online illegal? lol i think it is

by KPswirls on 4/29/2011 8:00:07 PM

MOD
can you delete a club if you make one you dont like.?

Helen S.