4 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

5 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

6 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

How to sign yearbooks with style

Sick of the same old “KIT! LYLAS!” messages? Mix it up with a note from the heart.

This year in my yearbook a popular girl I barely talk to wrote LOVE YA GURLLL in my yearbook....all the other girls who want to be just like her wrote the same thing in my yearbook. Dont copy what other people do make your signature creative and unique. Everyone always says H.A.G.S (Have A Great Summer) I came up with my own this year to sign in everyones yearbook! H.A.C.C.S (Have A Crazy Cool Summer)! There was one girl at my school who drew an owl for her signature that was cool!

by avabird1 on 7/8/2013 3:32:44 PM

by Emilicious on 6/8/2013 12:10:18 AM

Mod. A few weeks ago I noticed that my friends wouldn't let me talk at lunch. When ever I tried to say something they would ignore me and I eventually gave up. But When ever I was talking they would interrupt and start a new story and wouldn't let me Finnish. I never talk at lunch because they won't let me. And when I'm arround they don't talk to me. Idk If it's something I did or said but I want this to stop. it feels like they dont love me like I love them. Please they'll me what to do!!!!!!
May9

Hey Chica!

Hmm..sounds like your friends have been acting a little weird. Next time you get them alone, ask them about it. Be calm and say, "I feel like you guys have been ignoring me for the past couple weeks and it's made me feel really left out,". When confronted in person, they're more likely to tell you what has been going on. Maybe they didn't even realize you were hurt, or maybe they're mad you got that pink Abercrombie shirt they all wanted (trust me, my friends and I have had plenty of fights over clothing..). Talking about it is the best solution. If they keep acting weird, keep your distance. Introduce yourself to the new shy girl in math class or the athletic girl in gym.

Marisa D. Marisa D.

by May9 on 5/10/2012 3:03:27 AM

This is perfect for me Im starting High School this year and thats a really good way for people to remember you from good times later on Laughing

by miabear on 7/26/2011 10:05:46 PM

My closest friends we trade choose a page and then write on it in a light marker or pencil "RESERVED FOR (enter name)" so then that page belongs to us. Then we go to each others house and thats when we sign them. We write B I G long letters.

by sillysavvy10 on 6/9/2011 10:47:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have a really big problem. I used to belong to this really amazing group of friends. But then this year I kinda got pulled away from them-it wasn't their fault, somebody else-but now that other girl is hanging out with someone else. Well now I can't get back into my old group. They are all really great girls, but my two closest friends seem to be drifting apart from me. They've become REALLY good friends with some other girls and it makes me sad to know that they are all doing things without me. It seems like my former BFFs don't want to hang out with me and that there is always someone else they would rather hang with. But, when it's just us three again, or two of us, we are so close again. It feels like I don't belong anywhere and I just really want to get back into my old group. I've been miserable everyday seeing them laughing at lunch, and seeing all those pics they post on facebook...that I could have been in. Please please help!!

Hey chica, you should try reaching out to these girls. Send them a message over Facebook and invite them to a sleepover. That way they'll see how much fun you guys all have together. Smile

Lynae P.

by applea123 on 6/4/2011 11:37:13 PM

I have an inside joke with 2 friends and we all wrote it in our yearbooks with photo's from the event. They actually had a photo to match! It was us in out tent on Duke of Ed. "Tha Village!" is now written underneath in glitter pen, on one of my besties and on mine I left it plain and made everyone sign the "autographs" pages.

But also I try and get phone numbers, addresses and FULL names. So I can go back and contact them later.

Then I match face, name and contact so it's easy to find people later on in life or over the summer.

by allira11 on 5/27/2011 3:15:06 AM

If you have an i in your name it is great to make smilies, hearts, and stars. Like in the advice above you should always include an inside joke. It makes your BFF laugh forever.
-musicrocksgirlSmile

by musicrocksgirl on 5/23/2011 7:22:04 PM

MOD!
My BFF is über popular with everyone. I'm sort of, but not as much. I am making friends with this other group of girls-still staying close with my old besties-but how can I be more included? We have sports together 5 days a week, have 3 classes together, text alot, and hang out at school. But afterwards I'm never included in their plans. My BFF is-but she's not as close as I am!!! HELP! how do I get invited to their houses/invite them to mine!!??
Thanks,
Lucy
Anybody else who has advice PLEASE HELP ME!

Hey girl, I'd set the trend by inviting them to your house first. I'd assume if that goes well, they'll def include you in the group after at their houses.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by butterflybabe on 5/20/2011 12:25:07 AM

me an mi frend josie have a really funny inside joke that i started on accident.think of something that one of u said and both of u thought was funny.have a blast for the last bit of school!

by roxie girl on 5/11/2011 6:55:30 PM