12 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

13 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

14 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

How to sign yearbooks with style

Sick of the same old “KIT! LYLAS!” messages? Mix it up with a note from the heart.

MOD!!!!!
can we request to talk to a certain moderator if they are online??? thanks!

Hey! absolutely. a good way to do that is to ask them your question on their profile page Smile
Helen S.

by appaloosa711 on 5/1/2011 4:14:28 PM

what does LYLAS stand for anyway?
i put a note and my name witha smiley Smile

hey girlie,

LYLAS stands for "Love You Like A Sister" Smile
Ruth S.

by BlackDragon on 5/1/2011 12:10:17 AM

MODMODMOD
okay so me and my friend r home alone and i was showing her we had a bunch of hammers idk why but i was looking in my dads drawer cuase ther all in his tool box and all ive been asing for for my b-day is an ipod touch and it was in there he bought it on 12/29/10 so im guessing it was on sale after christmas im freaking out and i want to tell some one ill get introuble if i tell my rents but idk if i can trust my sis what should i do so it doesnt slip out!!?

hey girlie,

just try your best to keep it to yourself. Just think about how much your parents want to surprise you and make you happy! they've held on to it for a while, so just think about how it'll make them happy if you get it on your bday Smile
Ruth S.

by bratzstyleem on 4/30/2011 11:32:19 PM

modmodmodmod
so i need a way to sign my crushs yearbook!! we have this inside joke wher i call him thor and he calls me big red so waht should i write incorporating that??????? i need something cute but not like i love u or ill miss u soo much!! nothing like that!! pls help thx Laughing

hey girlie,

that's cute that you guys have inside jokes Smile  This one is all on you...I don't know the reason behind those nicknames, but you can mention something about that.  Either way, just let the msg me short and sweet...as long as you address him by that nickname, it's cute enough! Don't think too much about it..just make sure you're friends on Facebook or something so you can keep in touch over the summer!
Ruth S.

by pink and purple girl on 4/30/2011 11:15:41 PM

Hey girls!
If you have any book suggestions, could you please share them with me? I haven't been able to find any good ones lately, if you do please post the title and author on my page. Thanx!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 4/30/2011 10:31:55 PM

Me and my friend have this insane inside joke..... Cashews anyone?

by nerdisthewurd26 on 4/30/2011 10:25:14 PM

I always do a smiley face,my #,name, and a cute note Smile))
~baconlvr711~

by baconlvr711 on 4/30/2011 9:33:38 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I'm super excited for summer! I get out in 27 days!! These are great tips but I usually sign my name. Everyone usually signs with a signature. How do I create a cool signature or get cool handwriting? THANKS!(:

hey girlie,

this is totally up to you--it's your chance to show your personality! You can always sign your name in a simple way...and draw a cute like picture next to it.  Be creative, and you can practice as much as you like at home! No one will know Smile Have fun and good luck!
Ruth S.

by gymnast81346 on 4/30/2011 9:33:09 PM

*MOD* I have a crush on this guy in art that hardley knows I exist. How should I get him to notice me?

hey girlie!

Check out some of these helpful icebreakers:

It's also always a great idea to smile...and be friendly! Just think of little ways you can talk to him..ask him for his opinion about a project you are working on...or compliment him on some of his work!
Ruth S.

by sydneyanne99 on 4/30/2011 9:28:56 PM

nice advice. Smile
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by I<3gurrls! on 4/30/2011 9:23:37 PM