8 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

12 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

13 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

6 gift ideas for your favorite teacher

Show your appreciation this week with a prezzie any prof would love.

mod mod mod mod
So I'm going into 11th grade and I have to start thinking about college. I would love to be a music teacher, but if that job wasn't available I would also like to be a regular teacher. Is it possible for me to major in Music Teacher Education and Education at the same time? Thank you!

Hey girl! You might be getting a little ahead of yourself. If you love music, pursue that, and if you like education, pursue that too, but try to keep an open mind in terms of career - you may/will change your mind. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by mandaapandaa2497 on 7/22/2013 1:22:43 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I am going to the 6th grade and I am going to be put in Math 7 and I'm not sure about how to feel about it. I am really short for my age and my younger brother is tall for his age and he's almost taller than I (he's only six). I'm afraid that I'll get teased. Please help!!!

Hey missy, I know tons of girls out there who wish they were shorter just like you. Short girls are spunky, sassy, and cute! There's nothing to be embarrassed about and nothing for anyone to tease you about. Own it! You can wear sneakers with platforms or wedges to add height, but at the end of the day you are who you are and that's unique and special. Play up your assets instead of looking for your flaws. Good luck in 6th grade, I have feeling it'll be a good year. xx
Jess D.

by Kimposi1 on 6/14/2013 4:30:38 PM

I made my teacher a magazine vase. I also gave her a gift card

by linkin on 6/6/2013 10:57:10 AM

MOD MOD MOD Please answer ASAP! Tonight is my brothers graduation! I am so sad it's went way too fast! I know a lot of the Seniors and I can't bear the thought of them leaving! I want to get pictures with some of them tonight. It is something that would be so cool and something that would mean a lot to me. But whenever I am at an event like that I always want to talk to them or get pictures of them and with them. But I will just go with my parents instead of going over and talking to them. I really want the pictures with them and don't want to blow another chance of getting pictures with them. I have already missed opportunities to talk to them and get pictures with them. How should I make sure that it happens. I was also thinking about bringing my yearbook. There is is someone who signed their name and said they will finish it later but never did. And someone else who I really really wanted to have him sign it. He hasn't been at school so I never got the chance to ask him. Thanks!

Hey girlie! Be bold! I am sure that the seniors will miss you too and will be glad and flattered that you wanted a pic with them. And if you decide to bring your yearbook, just remind the person that they didn't get a chance to finish signing. If you are really shy you could maybe even get your bro to walk around with you when you are talking to the seniors. Best of luck! xo

Caroline M.

by 15hayhay on 6/5/2013 2:24:10 PM

My math teacher was the absolute best! He made me become better at and really enjoy math! Everyday he is excited for math and he is yelling about it. I can't explain it! He really was the greatest. After every quiz or test we would do a reflection and answer questions about the test and about ourselves. The last one was to write two paragraphs on what we learned throughout the year and how we have become a better person. I wrote him a note on the back of it. He said thank you for the nice reflection. I feel the same way about you! Yesterday was my last day in his class because of finals. After I finished my final I said thank you for a great year!

by 15hayhay on 6/5/2013 2:12:43 PM

Mod
I have a question about the "are learning disorders legit" article. (I know, this is not that artilce, but there was no comment box there so i'm using this one instead)
What does it mean by a possiblity of being in girls life? also, does asperger syndrome count as a learning disorder? Thank you!

Alyssa B.

by actress2b_<3 on 5/26/2011 6:57:09 PM

I wrote each of my teacher's a letter thanking them for being a great teacher; telling them what i especially liked about their class; and telling them to have a great summer.

by blushy on 5/23/2011 5:55:18 PM

Hey, girls! Need advice? Check out my advice queen page, volleyball514, for real, honest advice from a real, honest girl! I can help out with anything under the sun...be it school, family, beauty, guys or whatever else. Just ask Bee (that's me)! ;)

by volleyball514 on 5/3/2011 4:31:11 PM

At the end of the year, I'm getting all of my favorite teachers Thanks-a-lot girl scout cookies and Vera Bradley lanyards. They'll <3 it!!!

by peacelovegoogle on 5/3/2011 7:18:02 AM

I don't know what to do for my teacher il probly get haer a card and il have the whole class sighn it <3

by Mizpurple824 on 5/2/2011 9:58:17 PM

these are so cute! im going to make my teacher some cream cheese brownies (her favorite). i really like that mug!

by puppylover1152 on 5/2/2011 8:57:16 PM

I made two bracelets for my math teacher and I bought her chocolate a card for the whole class to sign, she was soo happy especially when she read the card; I'm happy I did she's such a great teacher. <3 Smile

by dean12345 on 5/2/2011 7:50:41 PM

My teacher loves ding dongs so I got him some because he is a awesome teacher!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 5/2/2011 7:49:21 PM

Sa-weeet ideas! I'm going to give my teach a homemade cupcake and some sort of craft and maybe something else <3
~baconlvr711~

by baconlvr711 on 5/2/2011 6:20:19 PM

these are really awesome ideas. maybe a gift card to starbucks? she <3's mickey d's but i hate. or a coffee cup. my teach really does <3 her coffee...

by janerbuy on 5/2/2011 5:12:51 PM