9 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

11 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

13 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

Fewer teens to have summer jobs this year

A recent report found as few as 25 percent of teens would probably have jobs this summer.

im CITing so i can get a "real job" when im 16

by adalyn369 on 5/9/2011 7:17:22 PM

i need a summer job!I mite be a babby sitter.

by brookmj247 on 5/9/2011 2:01:21 PM

waa it didnt Frown

by oreo9347 on 5/3/2011 9:57:55 PM

lolz did my comment show?? im freaking out i worry to much

by oreo9347 on 5/3/2011 9:47:32 PM

Hey, girls! Need advice? Check out my advice queen page, volleyball514, for real, honest advice from a real, honest girl! I can help out with anything under the it school, family, beauty, guys or whatever else. Just ask Bee (that's me)! ;)

by volleyball514 on 5/3/2011 4:33:51 PM

i REALLY want/need a summer job !! my cousin and i were considering a hand made bracelets line ..
oh well, i think i like volunteering better !! Smile
visit my pro gurls <3

by haneen.pop.princess on 5/3/2011 11:02:56 AM

I was just wondering what age you think is appropriate to start wearing foundation? I also heard somewhere that there's like a moisturizer that has built in foundation, is this true?

Hey girl! There's no set age to start wearing foundation. Whenever you feel like you're ready to wear it and you need a little extra coverage on your face, that would be the most appropriate time for you. Tinted moisturizer is also sold in tons of stores, and it serves the same purpose as foundation, but is a little less makeup-y (and it moisturizes your skin!). If you don't feel ready for foundation, you could start off with a tinted moisturizer.
Erin G.

by bella0sky on 5/3/2011 10:51:15 AM

This is only in da States, right? Like, what about Canada? I have a friend who lives there so I dunno if she'll be able to get a job or not.

Hey girl! This was an article written about the US, so it could be different in Canada, but I'm not completely sure.
Erin G.

by SecretID on 5/3/2011 6:56:46 AM

I babysit for people so I wont be to worried about this, plus I am too young to get a real job. This isnt surprising since there are a lot of older people out of work too.

by luckykel on 5/2/2011 9:34:36 PM

im going to be babysitting, and i don't think im old enough to get a job job (like working in a store)

by puppylover1152 on 5/2/2011 8:55:04 PM

What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!