8 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

11 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

12 HOURS AGO 10+ ways to pump up your boring ponytail: http://t.co/fryFYM1JmK

COMMENTS

Fewer teens to have summer jobs this year

A recent report found as few as 25 percent of teens would probably have jobs this summer.

I will probaley be away this summer so I cant really get a job for about half of the summer. But in Augest when Im back Im going and try to land a job at Forever 21. My favourite. Uh discounts anyone>>>>>?????????

by gigglemonster on 5/2/2011 8:27:42 PM

I WISH I could have a babysitting gig this summer, but my mom says I'm not old enough. Ugh. But in less than two years I might be able to!!! YAY!!!

by peacelovegoogle on 5/2/2011 8:23:15 PM

my big bro got a job. idk wat it is tho but all i know is that he will b gone all morning long yayyyy

by oceanlover69 on 5/2/2011 8:03:58 PM

i already have a job set up for the summer, im so excited! plus, if all else fails, i can always just mow lawns Smile

by IttyBittyKittyCommittee on 5/2/2011 6:35:51 PM

oh and i'll babysit Smile

by fallsb-ball on 5/2/2011 6:11:25 PM

well there's these online surveys that u can do and then they just send stuff to u to try out and then u do the survey then they send u $ for doing the survey, and its a good amount!! so maybe i'll do that but i will probably wash cars and do lawn care as well

by fallsb-ball on 5/2/2011 6:10:51 PM

I scored a sick babysitting job.I babysit 5 days a week and get $100 a week.Pointe Shoes don't pay for themselves,ya know! Smile

by iHeartScience+Dance on 5/2/2011 5:29:48 PM

For some reason, it's really easy for me to find a summer job. Last summer, I babysat part time and I made $350 in two weeks. Now I am hunting for a new job this summer Smile

by lemontwist213 on 5/2/2011 4:38:46 PM

Haha I am 13(14 in like 16 days) so I can't really just get a job! I want to babysit but my dad doesn't want me to yet! My older sister works at a ice cream store and she is leaving for college so her boss is like hurry up an get 15 so I can hire you! I kind of already have a job set up I guess! Haa ;)

by topchef88 on 5/2/2011 4:35:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD !
ohkayy,
i like this kid and he likes me. we call each other and text all the time. but he goes to another school ! and my mom won't let me go on dates ! how else am i supposed to see him?! i'm 15 ! what can i say to my mom to convince her that she should let me hang out with him?! she won't even let me in a group !
thanks♥,
k

Hey girlie. Maybe she'll let him come over and hang out with you at your house while she's home. That way, she can meet him and you two can hang. Good luck!
Marly Z.