44 MINUTES AGO Computer Engineer Barbie can't succeed without a man—no bueno 🙅:http://t.co/WemjfqTp8pp

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 cool cats power up with a Mojo Vogue BattStation 5600 from @goibattz: http://t.co/NHrxMRKGmT

2 HOURS AGO 4 lip balms that you can actually eat: http://t.co/y3nvZba2B2

COMMENTS

Fewer teens to have summer jobs this year

A recent report found as few as 25 percent of teens would probably have jobs this summer.

im CITing so i can get a "real job" when im 16

by adalyn369 on 5/9/2011 7:17:22 PM

i need a summer job!I mite be a babby sitter.

by brookmj247 on 5/9/2011 2:01:21 PM

waa it didnt Frown

by oreo9347 on 5/3/2011 9:57:55 PM

lolz did my comment show?? im freaking out now.....eh i worry to much

by oreo9347 on 5/3/2011 9:47:32 PM

Hey, girls! Need advice? Check out my advice queen page, volleyball514, for real, honest advice from a real, honest girl! I can help out with anything under the sun...be it school, family, beauty, guys or whatever else. Just ask Bee (that's me)! ;)

by volleyball514 on 5/3/2011 4:33:51 PM

i REALLY want/need a summer job !! my cousin and i were considering a hand made bracelets line ..
oh well, i think i like volunteering better !! Smile
visit my pro gurls <3

by haneen.pop.princess on 5/3/2011 11:02:56 AM

MOD,
I was just wondering what age you think is appropriate to start wearing foundation? I also heard somewhere that there's like a moisturizer that has built in foundation, is this true?

Hey girl! There's no set age to start wearing foundation. Whenever you feel like you're ready to wear it and you need a little extra coverage on your face, that would be the most appropriate time for you. Tinted moisturizer is also sold in tons of stores, and it serves the same purpose as foundation, but is a little less makeup-y (and it moisturizes your skin!). If you don't feel ready for foundation, you could start off with a tinted moisturizer.
Erin G.

by bella0sky on 5/3/2011 10:51:15 AM

This is only in da States, right? Like, what about Canada? I have a friend who lives there so I dunno if she'll be able to get a job or not.

Hey girl! This was an article written about the US, so it could be different in Canada, but I'm not completely sure.
Erin G.

by SecretID on 5/3/2011 6:56:46 AM

I babysit for people so I wont be to worried about this, plus I am too young to get a real job. This isnt surprising since there are a lot of older people out of work too.

by luckykel on 5/2/2011 9:34:36 PM

im going to be babysitting, and i don't think im old enough to get a job job (like working in a store)

by puppylover1152 on 5/2/2011 8:55:04 PM

I will probaley be away this summer so I cant really get a job for about half of the summer. But in Augest when Im back Im going and try to land a job at Forever 21. My favourite. Uh discounts anyone>>>>>?????????

by gigglemonster on 5/2/2011 8:27:42 PM

I WISH I could have a babysitting gig this summer, but my mom says I'm not old enough. Ugh. But in less than two years I might be able to!!! YAY!!!

by peacelovegoogle on 5/2/2011 8:23:15 PM

my big bro got a job. idk wat it is tho but all i know is that he will b gone all morning long yayyyy

by oceanlover69 on 5/2/2011 8:03:58 PM

i already have a job set up for the summer, im so excited! plus, if all else fails, i can always just mow lawns Smile

by IttyBittyKittyCommittee on 5/2/2011 6:35:51 PM

oh and i'll babysit Smile

by fallsb-ball on 5/2/2011 6:11:25 PM

well there's these online surveys that u can do and then they just send stuff to u to try out and then u do the survey then they send u $ for doing the survey, and its a good amount!! so maybe i'll do that but i will probably wash cars and do lawn care as well

by fallsb-ball on 5/2/2011 6:10:51 PM

I scored a sick babysitting job.I babysit 5 days a week and get $100 a week.Pointe Shoes don't pay for themselves,ya know! Smile

by iHeartScience+Dance on 5/2/2011 5:29:48 PM

For some reason, it's really easy for me to find a summer job. Last summer, I babysat part time and I made $350 in two weeks. Now I am hunting for a new job this summer Smile

by lemontwist213 on 5/2/2011 4:38:46 PM

Haha I am 13(14 in like 16 days) so I can't really just get a job! I want to babysit but my dad doesn't want me to yet! My older sister works at a ice cream store and she is leaving for college so her boss is like hurry up an get 15 so I can hire you! I kind of already have a job set up I guess! Haa ;)

by topchef88 on 5/2/2011 4:35:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD !
ohkayy,
i like this kid and he likes me. we call each other and text all the time. but he goes to another school ! and my mom won't let me go on dates ! how else am i supposed to see him?! i'm 15 ! what can i say to my mom to convince her that she should let me hang out with him?! she won't even let me in a group !
thanks♥,
k

Hey girlie. Maybe she'll let him come over and hang out with you at your house while she's home. That way, she can meet him and you two can hang. Good luck!
Marly Z.

by ilovepoms72 on 5/2/2011 4:11:27 PM

As a 14 year old, I can't get a "real" job. However, I will be babysitting etc to earn some cash! Smile I wish I could get a job earlier... I think it'd be fun.

by kgeekchic on 5/2/2011 3:09:21 PM