6 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

9 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

10 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

How to survive a best friend break up

If you and your BFF are parting ways, use these tips to help you through your bestie break-up …

I'm having a birthday party. My parents are only allowing me to invite six people. One of my friends didn't get invited so now she isnt talking to me. I try to tell her only a few people can be invite, but she won't listen!

by MaddieZebra on 6/5/2012 9:29:13 PM

MOD!
One of my friends hasn't been eating much lately, as I've noticed during lunch when all she eats is one of those school lunch cartons of milk. I told her that she should eat, but she says that she's not hungry. The wierd thing is that during classes, she says she's hungry! I don't know what to do and I don't want to assume she's anorexic when she is not. But, she could have mild anorexia! Help me, please!

Hey babe,

This is a serious issue whether you think it's "mild" or not - it's ok to be concerned, so you don't have to doubt yourself/make excuses! Check out these articles about the exact sitch for some tips on what to do:

Lauren C.

by katiep123 on 5/31/2012 7:41:29 PM

So I thought I was really close with this girl but then my other friend said that she is always talking behind my back about how I look and spreading rumors. I know I'm going to go through a lot of friends in life but is there any way that I can tell if a girl is a true bestie or just pretending. Any advice?

Hey CottonCandyCutie, mhmm I wonder why that girl is talking about you behind your back? It can sometimes be hard to find out who are your real friends. I just recently went through two situations where I thought two people were my true buds, but it turns out they were only using me. In my case, time allowed me to find my real friends. Those friendships didn’t last really long, but the ones I have with my two best best friends have gone on for a while. So take your time and be careful when meeting new people. You’ll find some good pals. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by CottonCandyCutie on 5/5/2012 1:18:01 PM

So over spring break me and me best friend got in a huge fight... Because she is dating a guy who cussed my out and told me to go kill myself.. And I told her I didn't want her to date him because of this but one day I was sick and he asked her out. She said yes and I was so hurt that day.. So finally spring break comes and I just tell her the truth of how I feel that I feel that she choose this mean boy over a trust worthy friend and it seemed as if she didn't care on how I felt.. So I said to her you can choose him or me.. And she choose him.. I wasn't really hurt but kind of relived but now were back at school and it's weird because shes in all of my classes and we won't talk or look at each other.. I still really want to be her friend but I dont want to be her friend while she's dating him... Please help me I dont know what to do here

by Lovepink9798 on 4/12/2012 6:10:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
My friends are really mean to me and others. One friend mainly is really mean and a hypocrit. The always screams at people and acts like the entire world revovles around her. If I get a good grade she will say it doesn't matter I don't care, but if she does good she rubs it in my face. She has been my friend for a while and my mom likes her a lot. She also took me to a Taylor Swift concert front row so I don't to seem like I'm using her. She is also mean to other people and not forgiving at all, unlike the rest of my friends. She also goes to my church at a different time and tells me all of the private things they say! What should I do?!

Hey girl,

If you want to stay friends with her, talk to her about her behavior and why it's hurting you. Tell her you like spending time with her and you're happy when she does well, but that you want her to be happy for you, too. She might not realize she's hurting your feelings, so talking to her about it openly (but kindly) will help both of you in the long run.

Meghan D.

by Catty13 on 3/24/2012 10:39:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay so a couple months ago a girl joined my group of friends. She is really popular and started to be mean to me and glare at me in the halls. So I told my friends an they decided that I can't sit with them or talk to them anymore because they thought I was just blaming all my problems on her. Now I don't really have many friends and I feel like I don't belong anywhere. Is there a way I can try and regain their friendship eventhough they seem to not trust me or should I just move on an find new friends??

Well they actually sound like awful friends. I suggest you find a new group. If they were your true friends they wouldnt have just ditched you like that. I think youll be able to find some really good new friends, you just have to go out there and find them. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by laneybugrocks on 3/22/2012 12:14:43 AM

MOD
MOD MOD
My friend and I aren't having fight, but it always feels like we are having a hidden fight 24/7.
She doesn't care at ALL about my life, and loves talking about hers. When I tell her something like a story about what happened the other day, she doesn't even pay attention! She just answers 'okay' or 'whatever'. She is always putting down my sport(gymnastics) and telling me to join hers(dance). I hate it! Am I being selfish or is it her? Should we not be friends? How can I fix this?

You should never feel the need to stay friends with somebody if you are unhappy.

However, you will have to talk to her about this outright or it will never get properly dealt with.
  Let her know that sometimes you feel like she doesn't listen or doesn't care about your life, but you know that that's probably not the case that she doesn't care. Jordan S.

by HannahJL on 3/17/2012 6:38:30 PM

Do you know how to get back your bff case i dont when it was her fault in the first place that we stopped talking.

by Rascal8888 on 3/11/2012 9:03:58 PM

My ex-BFF and I are not talking at all.She started ignoring me because she got another friend,and she was sooooooo caught up with her.I started making other friends ande now am way more popular.Every time i pass by her she gives me a ugly look.Does anybody have an idea of how I could get back to being BFF's?

by Rascal8888 on 3/11/2012 8:59:26 PM

MODMODMOD.
My best friend has these periods of time where she ignores me and acts like I'm not even there. Right now is one of them. She's also saying hurtful things like, "You're ugly." and it's really hurting my feelings. And she's leaving me out of things (she's not inviting me to things she does with our other friends.) I was thinking about texting her and saying "what's up with you ignoring me lately?" what do you think? Is there anything else I could do also?
Thanks so much! Smile

Hey girlie,

Calling her out and asking her about this is a GREAT idea. You deserve way better than a friend who is "sometimes" there for you. And wayyyy better than all these insults! But personally, I'd do it in person. In a text, it's easier for her to shrug it off, avoid answering, lie, etc. But in person, you are having a convo and you can really tell her how you feel - and figure out what's going on with her. But if she doesn't seem to care about hurting your feelings, doesn't seem to change after you talk about this, and doesn't seem too concerned about losing you as a friend...it might be time to cut her off. I know that sounds harsh, but she's causing you stress and making you feel hurt/bad. You don't want ANY negativity like that in your life! <333
Lauren C.