13 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

13 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

13 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Ed Blog: A cute (and healthy!) way to celebrate Mother's Day

Mother’s Day is minutes away (eep!). Still looking for a sweet way to show your girl she’s the best? Keep reading for an awesome get-outta-town way to toast your mama.

We made my mom breakfast in bed, and gave her all of her presents (which are a lot, becuase her birthday *and* mothers day is today!) and then we went on a long bike ride together in the forest preserve. We're going over to my grandmas to celebrate with them!

by kgscotty on 5/8/2011 2:24:37 PM

i grew my mom flowers for mothers day real flowers from seeds in a lil cup ive been saving since the biggning of April

Hey girl, that's way sweet! Perfect gift!

Alyssa B.

by KatzOutaZeBAg on 5/5/2011 11:30:45 PM

I'm in a fight with my mom. Whenever I ask her if i can do something with my friends the answer is always no. My friend's moms always say yes whenever they ask. My mom asks me a million questions. She thought i was being "anti-social" when i fired a quick text to my bff saying gtg during dinner one night and took my phone away. I know she just wants me to communicate with her more, but whenver she does this it makes me ignore her more because i get mad. Today i asked if i could have a sleepover and she said no because i 'get cranky the next day.' EVERY NORMAL PERSON GETS CRANKY AFTER A SLEEPOVER. After fighting over it for 10 minutes i ended up saying you're wasting my time because she was lecturing me about responsibility. How do i fix this?

Hey girl, by being civil and mature. Know it's OK to yield in a fight, and it's important to pick your battles. Will arguing with her really make a difference? No. Will proving your responsibly through your actions? Yes.

Alyssa B.

by emilyb on 5/5/2011 7:20:51 PM

mod mod mod
i have a question, what does the symbol :/ mean??? thnx!

Hey girl, look at it sideways. It's an uneasy smiley face/emoticon.

Alyssa B.

by oceanlover69 on 5/5/2011 6:18:31 PM

me, my mom, my dad, my 16 yr old bro, my 16 yr old boy cousin, my 18 yr old girl cousin and their parents, my 11 yr old girl cousin and her mom, and my grandparents are gonna be walking around san francisco all day!!! Smile im sooo excited!! and in the morning me and my cousins and bro and dad and uncle and grandpa are gonna make a great breakfast for ourselves and the moms, and everyone is gonna eat and watch 2 mothers day episodes of the middle, and one mothers day modern family, in our living room! im so xcited!!

by oceanlover69 on 5/5/2011 6:17:38 PM

Cool! Good for you!

by topchef88 on 5/5/2011 5:36:56 PM

that's such an awesome idea! i'm going to make breakfast for my mom on mother's day. It's not gonna be in bed, because she wakes up at 5 every morning-even on the weekends! So I'll just get up earlier and make breakfast for everyone!

by puppylover1152 on 5/5/2011 5:30:00 PM

Mod!!!! Ok so my moms working on mothers day until around 3:/ so I can't make breakfast in bed for her cuz she's waking up ay like 4!! How can I still male Sunday memorable? Thanks!!Smile

Hey Girl!

Try cooking her dinner when she comes home Smile I bet she will love it!

danielle D.

danielle D.

by ssd123 on 5/5/2011 5:10:05 PM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?