2 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

6 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

7 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Serve Mom a fab breakfast in bed

Treat your mother like royalty this Sunday with a breakfast fit for a queen!

MOD MOD Hey, I'm not going to see my mom on mother's day, I have to be at my dad's house. What should I do?

Hey girl. It's not your fault that you won't be with your mom on mother's day but that doesn't mean there aren't ways to show her you care! You could still call her on that day or even send her a letter or note! If you don't want to do either of those things you could also talk to your mom about celebrating mother's day on a separate day. Any day that you show her appreciation and love will be enough. So don't stress, just show her you care!

kara g.

by mememe6 on 5/5/2011 12:24:36 PM

My mom hates eating breakfast right after she gets up, i dont know why but it is strange

by nerdisthewurd26 on 5/5/2011 7:46:43 AM

Thanks Marly Z! You saved me a lot of guessing Smile

by babygirlk on 5/4/2011 9:34:12 PM

YOU HAVE A QUESTION, DONT YOU?

too embarrasing, too confusing?

ASK AWAY ON MY PROFILE!
Nothings too personal!
Nothings limited!
Nothings judged!

SO GET THE ANSWER YOU WANT.

I'll give you a thorough answer full of details, links, pictures, videos and references.

LEELAYLA LOVES LISTENING!

by leelayla on 5/4/2011 9:04:17 PM

um, y dessert 4 breakfast? :-/

by janerbuy on 5/4/2011 8:21:09 PM

omg its gonna be sooo fun because my family is coming over this weekend(me, my bro,my parents,my 3 cousins,my aunt and uncle,my other aunt,and my grandparents.my grandparents,aunts,and uncle are staying in our guest rooms,and me and my 2 girl cousins are having a sleepover and my bro and boy cousin are having a sleepover.so then in the morning,me and my bro and cousins,are making a special breakfast for our moms and grandma!we r gonna bring them into the living room to eat it tho, so we can all eat together. but its gonna be really comfy and stuff and fun!and we planned it so it goes like this-they should wake up at like 8 and then we bring them all in the living room and when theyre all ready we bring in the food! then we make sure there all set, then me and my bro and cousins and dad and uncle and grandpa get our food, then we all watch 2 mothers day episodes of the middle, and 1 mothers day episode of modern family. we have it all planned out, im so excited!!!

by oceanlover69 on 5/4/2011 8:15:22 PM

I always want to make breakfast for my mom but she HATES breakfast in bed! I don't get why she does!! She makes things so much more difficult to get her stuff! Haha, I still love you though mom! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

by topchef88 on 5/4/2011 8:08:11 PM

I'm going on a 7 hour bus ride at 4:00am in the morning with my band to Disney. What kinds of snacks should I get to take with me? The drink has to be screw top. Thank you!
Also, my hair is african style, but I have it out and straightened and don't want to get it braided. What should I do with it while I'm there? I'm afraid of it getting wet. Thanks Smile

Hey girl. Take a water, def. Also, pack some snack bars, candy bars, and chips. For your hair- just put it up when you're there to keep it out of your face, especially when you're doing fun band things. Have fun!
Marly Z.

by babygirlk on 5/4/2011 7:17:11 PM

My bgf and i are really close. we tell each other every thing and idk what i would do without him. I just found out he likes me. I don't like him at all, really i dont like anyone. i dont even want a bf right now. But hes super confident and I just know he'll ask me out. when i reject him ill lose one of my bffs Frown What do i do to make sure he doesn't get any big ideas?

by dancingqueen96 on 5/4/2011 7:04:31 PM