4 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

5 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

6 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

5 steps to the perfect pedi

Sandal season is here! Save money and give yourself a pedi with our easy tips ...

Perfect. I'm so gonna use all these tips.

by FashionistaFreak on 10/2/2011 12:34:15 PM

Hi um well i really like this guy and we have dated for almost three yrs but then he broke up with me and i can't get over him he is my everything and i cry and cry everyday and night what can i do to stop thinking of him and get him out of my mind together or maybe you could help me get him back but the thing is i don't know if he is moving to Kentucky because he said for the three yrs we have been dating that i was the only thing holding him back i need help big time!

by kjsdancer on 8/4/2011 2:07:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
For the second tip, i want to make the cream, but i dont have a light oil. Would it work with vegetable oil?

hey! Yes I think so Smile
Helen S.

by lock&key on 7/27/2011 5:53:25 PM

This perfect because I'm going to a sleepover tonight and we love to paint our nails so this will be so fun!! But I do have one question how much does that foot cream make anyway???

by horses25 on 7/21/2011 10:32:34 AM

love it! Smile

by CrystalSwarovski on 7/21/2011 10:31:07 AM

i always file my feet and nails, too.

by Moira1999 on 7/21/2011 4:25:28 AM

Thank you so much and do you have any cute designs to do on top? I have a silver and black nail pen/thin brush and black shatter by O.P.I. Thanks again!

Hey girl! Well you can always do the classic flower design or polka dots.  Or just a swirl or something out of the silver, that always looks cute, especially when it's just on your ring finger. And during the summer you can do more fun designs, like palm trees or suns! If you have a steady hand, a silver palm tree would look so cute with a pink background, really any color background! Good luck babe!

Jess W.

by hedwig38463 on 6/10/2011 1:09:09 PM

I have chubby, tan fingers. I love nail polish but cant find any colors that are flattering. please help!
thanks!!

Hey babe! Tan skin tones are so versatile. Your complexion is usually associated with warm colors.  Your nail polish can be any color that contrasts your skin color.  Steer clear of golds and anything else that would blend in.  You can do anything from light blue, pink, or purple.  Even a nice chocolate color would be a nice autumn color! Have some fun with your nails! Good luck girlie!

Jess W.

by hedwig38463 on 6/10/2011 11:57:26 AM

this is awesome and at cvs they have more colors by essie

by fashionairess on 6/7/2011 3:02:49 PM

True blue spa stuff works gr8. I used it after the pedicure it feels great and also at cvs they have really pretty colors by essie.

by fashionairess on 6/7/2011 2:54:36 PM