AN HOUR AGO So excited to hang with @PeytonList today! What questions do you want us to ask? #peytonlist #GLpeyton

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 rule the school with Royal Flush Boots from @ChineseLaundry: http://t.co/aCrfs8vPrP

2 HOURS AGO 6 farm stand fruits and veggies to nosh right now: http://t.co/Cz75yXUyjX

COMMENTS

Would You Rather: China Anne McClain

Interested to learn more about the new musical star of A.NT. Farm, we chatted up the show’s star and threw one of our good ol’ Would You Rather’s her way.

mod mod mod
my best friend gets jelous of the vacations i go on. for example, this summer im going on a caribbean cruise and the east coast. but she is also goin to finland to see her grandma. since i know she gets jelous, i try to talk about my vacays at little as posibble. like if she asks question i will answer them but otherwise i try not to say anything. if i do she will just be so jelous! but she talks about her vacays ALL the time so i dont see why i can talk about mine!
hey u said to talk to her about it, but she would just deny it and stuff. and u also said to invite each other to each others vacations, but obviously my parents wouldnt wanna pay for a cruise and stuff for her or something and her parents would say "if her parents pay for it u can go" and the vacays she goes on are mainly to finland to visit her grandma and i dont think my parents would want me to go to another country to visit my friends family

hey! you just have to choose between taking about your vacays more and upsetting her or not mentioning it. which is more important to you?
Helen S.

by oceanlover69 on 5/7/2011 12:56:29 PM

mod mod mod

Hey girlie -- try talking to her about it. Have you ever thought about inviting one another along to your vacations?

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by oceanlover69 on 5/7/2011 12:50:41 PM

heck no. bully all the way

by soccerlover99 on 5/7/2011 11:39:45 AM

Laziest. I'd be used to it.

by Freakout911 on 5/7/2011 3:15:38 AM

i do. Smile

by I<3gurrls! on 5/6/2011 9:37:21 PM

the bully probably wouldn't do anything anyway, so yeah i agree! Smile

by horselover408 on 5/6/2011 7:32:43 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 5/6/2011 7:09:16 PM

can't chose......the laziest person in the class IS the school bully

by iHeartScience+Dance on 5/6/2011 5:46:03 PM

The laziest person in class. I do most of the work on school projects anyway.

by Pinkdramaqueen<3 on 5/6/2011 5:20:26 PM